**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help

Could I get some help
I uninstalled game hundreds of times and cleared phone and still having problems with block and parry and specials not working properly

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    get a new iphone
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    Game not worth the money of new I phone
    I'm a galaxy lover anyway have a s7 edge
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wow you have a better phone than mine.
    for now i'm still stucked with my old Galaxy Note 4
    I know iOS works excellently for MCoC but i'm not going to switch to iO$
    I wouldn't say I don't have any problem with block or parry, but whenever it didn't work well for me, I suspect probably due to my reaction, but again I don't have any side by side comparison with a better phone
    However as my old Note 4 is wearing out, I think I need to change to a new phone soon, NOT entirely for MCoC
    I'm considering changing to Note 8 (yes, I know Note 9 maybe out in a few months, but I wouldn't want to wait that long, and I don't want to get new released phone too soon only to become a guinea pig)
    I'll see by next few weeks if I change my phone, do I feel significant improvement in my game play handling, including evade, block, parry, etc .... fingers crossed :D
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Gillidaf wrote: »
    Could I get some help
    I uninstalled game hundreds of times and cleared phone and still having problems with block and parry and specials not working properly

nothing new this is how the game is right now. kabam is still working on these bug fixes for MONTHS now.

but we got word recently that update 18.0 will fix these.

lets hope they are right cause kabam seriously needs to repair their image lately with what happened with aq changes, intentional or not, and how bugs take so long to fix for a very successful, multi-million dollar revenue-generating mobile game.

i love this game but unfortunately the skilled players have to wait till bugs get sorted out
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    kabam seriously needs to repair their image lately

Wow, this could take awhile, assuming everything works right, how long you reckon it will take?
    1 week?
    1 month?
    1 year?
    never?

As much as I love Kabam, I hope by v18.0 it will be an instant fix, and suddenly everyone loves them again like pre v12.0 :D Everything will be rosy from there on (assuming these roses have no thorns)
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    kabam seriously needs to repair their image lately

Wow, this could take awhile, assuming everything works right, how long you reckon it will take?
    1 week?
    1 month?
    1 year?
    never?

As much as I love Kabam, I hope by v18.0 it will be an instant fix, and suddenly everyone loves them again like pre v12.0 :D Everything will be rosy from there on (assuming these roses have no thorns)

Also assuming these thorns have no roses
  • Hi @Gillidaf! If you are experiencing lag, unresponsive controls or performance problems, then we have a couple of threads dedicated to gathering more information. The iOS thread is here and Android is here. Make sure to use the template in the first post so we have all the information we need!

If there's anything else (you mentioned some Specials not working), then you can use our bug report template and post in the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forum. The template will mean our team has the needed info for looking into the matter.

To keep the forums more organized, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.