**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fighting Against Archangel with suicides????? [More Info Needed]

MayhoshMayhosh Posts: 17
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am running on suicides and I have just faced Archangel in AW. He just killed me with his passive neurotoxin ability and he hasn't touched me at all. I have started fight with neurotoxin (850 per tick) when it expired stunned me and I was done. So I have lost 2 champs in aw. I have tried to duel him and same thing happened.

In his ability sheet neurotoxin applies only when he hits you with bleed. And as far as I know double edge's self bleeding doesn't count???

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Can you let me know what Champions you were using when this happened? Sorry that you're having this issue!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Mayhosh wrote: »
    I am running on suicides and I have just faced Archangel in AW. He just killed me with his passive neurotoxin ability and he hasn't touched me at all. I have started fight with neurotoxin (850 per tick) when it expired stunned me and I was done. So I have lost 2 champs in aw. I have tried to duel him and same thing happened.

In his ability sheet neurotoxin applies only when he hits you with bleed. And as far as I know double edge's self bleeding doesn't count???

Was it a heal block node? You have to watch your route if you are running suicides and face one of those without a poison/bleed immune.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Wolf If you have liquid courage and double edge with any character who is not immune to either then AA will apply neurotoxin at the start of the fight. It was acknowledged to be a bug and fixed in a patch after he was initially released but has since reverted back to this behavior with more recent patches.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I don't have idea why there is a mod asking for this ...
    Is a known bug already, since a long time
  • MayhoshMayhosh Posts: 17
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey OP. Can you let me know what Champions you were using when this happened? Sorry that you're having this issue!

My champs were Doctor Voodoo and Rouge and I was at node 28 in aw. I am using LC & DE (Both 3/3) Later on I tried to duel archangel with SL & Magneto end up dying by the same issue.

• MayhoshMayhosh Posts: 17
    edited June 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @Kabam Wolf If you have liquid courage and double edge with any character who is not immune to either then AA will apply neurotoxin at the start of the fight. It was acknowledged to be a bug and fixed in a patch after he was initially released but has since reverted back to this behavior with more recent patches.

It seems so. If I duel AA with Luke Cage (only bleed immunity) or CM (only poison immunity) I don't have any problem but fighting with a champion who doesn't have any immunity then you're death.
  • This happened to me with wolverine and storm while dueling AA. If you have DE and LC you die of nuerotoxin from archangel without him even touching you.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    This happens consistently, 100% of the time, if your champion isn't immune to bleed or poison, as @CoatHang3r mentioned.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    I can confirm that it doesn't happen 100% of the time. I fought against 2x players in arena today with the suicides, and they were not converted into neurotoxin
  • ThedaninblackThedaninblack Posts: 21
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

It happens quite frequently. Happened to Seatin Man of Legends the other day with his Wolverine in AQ map 5. It's a pretty easy-to-reproduce bug.
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    As someone who uses suicides and has fought with and against Archangels there is a simple "fix" to this problem.

Redo your masteries, but when you put points into the suicides put them into Doulble Edge Before you put them in Liquid Courage, this applies the bleed before the poison eliminating the instant neurotoxin
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Theretic wrote: »
    As someone who uses suicides and has fought with and against Archangels there is a simple "fix" to this problem.

Redo your masteries, but when you put points into the suicides put them into Doulble Edge Before you put them in Liquid Courage, this applies the bleed before the poison eliminating the instant neurotoxin
    This fix does work. Thanks.

GwfEhpM.png
    6JjC70H.png
  • This is still an issue. My champs keep dying to Archangel in arena to this. I start the fight with neurotoxin and even if I just let it tick out without AA touching me I still get the stun on me. It's frankly BS, suicides should not trigger AA's neurotoxin at the start of the fight.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Put mastery points in Double edge first and then into liquid courage
    It's a temporary solution until they fix it