**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Story Quest-problem with progress percentage [Merged Threads]

UmaheroUmahero Posts: 55
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm currently 5/6 of the way through chapter 3 of Act 4 but the progress percentage show only 40% for the act and 17% for the chapter. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    I'm almost done exploring chapter 5 part 1. Anyway, I have one more path to go on level 6 to be completed 100%, but it's only saying I have 15% done for part 1. Could y'all please look into this.
  • Options
    I’m having the same problem on chapter 4. It happend this evenning. At noon it was ok.
  • Options
    rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    Anyone else facing such an issue?

scka0zqqo4x9.png
    gh5ukhnbvsz6.png
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The percentages have been off for me in the Monthly Quest as well. Said I was 53% done with only one path remaining in Chapter 3.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Hopefully it's just a visual bug
  • Options
    ocg6sw0tnu89.png
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah it happened to me, was like it for months.means nothing anyway, 100% it and it will be fixed, and yes you will get all your rewards
  • Options
    Glad to hear that. Thanks for the info. Did you ever figure out why it happened?
  • Options
    Same here. I noticed it yesterday evening. I posted here with a screenshot this morning.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Plenty of % completion visual bugs after v17-ish ..... happened in event quests and other places too. So far those visual bugs are of no harm, luckily.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

If you could post some screenshots of these discrepancies with the completion percentage that would be very helpful so that we can pass the info along for investigation.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

If you could post some screenshots of these discrepancies with the completion percentage that would be very helpful so that we can pass the info along for investigation.

I had beginner, normal, and uncollected 100% and displaying perfectly, then I did a time attack for heroic and master last night and everything went haywire.

Now beginner and normal say 0%, uncollected says 2%, and somehow my labyrinth of legends lost its green 100% banner as well.

Only heroic and master still say 100%.

czfychmsuz48.pngd0motdud7u9p.png
    3t0d62sy1sf1.png
    0d3ufzr5ye39.png

m086485r8gz3.png
    7ra0bz455il5.png
    ms9b5ui2ds9y.png
  • Options
    BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    gufyepqkpd2b.png

u3qtf7bjvmhl.png
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Im having the same issue. I was at 97% for act 4 exploration. I only had 1 path to go on act 4.5.5 and 3 paths to go on 4.5.6. I beat guilly for the final time and after that, my overall percentage went from 97% to 28%. My chapter 1-4 progress shows 100% on chapters 1-3 but only 19% on chapter 4. But when I open up chapter 4, it shows maps 1-5 at 100% and map 6 only said 19%. I beat maestro once more today and though it said 59% completed when I beat him for this 3rd time, now the quest is saying 20% and the chapter is saying 20% even though I have 100% on quests 1-5. It doesn't even add up.

I'm getting worried here. I only gotta beat maestro 2 more times and I'll have 100% exploration or at least I'm supposed to. If I don't get my rewards I'll probably lose my mind after all the effort and money ive put into this game. Somebody help!! Please!!
  • Options
    TheNavalArezTheNavalArez Posts: 4
    amp6sl45u80e.jpg
    49zwu7i4q6z3.jpg
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    huh weird
  • Options
    Completely my math isn’t great but that’s more than 10%
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I found this on Reddit bef99pevb6q5.jpeg
    How curious
  • Options
    GioginosGioginos Posts: 39
    Im having that problem with my act 5emzot04d8tjg.png
    jwoaosq2mll9.png
  • Options
    GioginosGioginos Posts: 39
    When i open them up they have the right completion though.1 and .3 are right
  • Options
    B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    I’ve lost the “100% complete” banner on RttL.
    But the one of RoL is still there.

What have you done now Kabam...
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have personally encountered many of such visual bug on the % completion, but luckily I saw no harm caused so far. It is just their intelligent Kabam algorithm using the new maths from Kabam Universe giving us a different number beyond what we can comprehend.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Its everywhere since maintenance. Event quest is at 100% but shows 8%
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are looking into what is causing this discrepancy with the percentages displayed. Thanks for posting the screenshots. They are really helpful!
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I just finished exploring act 4 and got my rewards anyway. So it seems to just be a visual bug.