**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High hopes for new rewards system for today’s new challenge

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
The last few challenges have still had rewards geared towards 4*. 4* ag 4* crystals and minimal 5* shards. Really hoping to see the challenge level increased and rewards geared towards 5*. 5* ag 5* crystal and a little t2a. Please don’t disappoint today!

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Personally i think the rewards and difficulty are great and geared towards the average player, but the game has progressed and we need a new uncollected version of it with increased difficulty and rewards. 6* shards, possibly 5* awakening gem crystal, t2a frags and 5* sig stones
  • Options
    Personally i think the rewards and difficulty are great and geared towards the average player, but the game has progressed and we need a new uncollected version of it with increased difficulty and rewards. 6* shards, possibly 5* awakening gem crystal, t2a frags and 5* sig stones

That is a great idea also I just feel the current challenge rewards are out dated for players like myself! Not that I won’t do the challenge either way, I just would like something geared for end game players. I mean if you are going to call it a challenge quest make it a challenge for everyone. A challenge also isn’t meant for everyone to be able to complete it but we are living is this world where everybody wants a participation trophy....smh
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say everyone wants a participation trophy. The Quest is open to everyone, and there is only so far you can go before you only make it accessible to smaller and smaller numbers.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I like the idea of keeping the normal 4 difficulty one with normal rewards and then add a separate one chapter uncollected version with enhanced rewards that way we don't stop the average player from getting the old 100% completion
  • Options
    I wouldn't say everyone wants a participation trophy. The Quest is open to everyone, and there is only so far you can go before you only make it accessible to smaller and smaller numbers.

You haven’t looked around the forums too much have you people complaining left as right about content but there was a time for all of us that said content was too hard. I definately agree with that comments made about adding a separate challenge difficulty for uncollected players I think that is the real answer.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Rewards are based on the difficulty. Unless they add a new separate quest with harder fights, I doubt tge rewards will be changed anytime soon
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Honestly, with how easy these quests seem to be, I'd be happy with just an uptick in 5* shards. It's usually what - like 1000 shards? Bump that up to 5000-7500 and I'd be more than happy.

T2A and 5* AG ain't gonna happen for an event that can be done in an hour though. That's just a pipe dream.
  • Options
    General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    I remember when they did special stuff like Coulson, Chloe, Ming-Na etc. they split the event into different levels with appropriate difficulty and rewards. You could then push as far as your roster allowed and still get some good rewards.

Lately that seems to have changed and we get stuff like the boss rush challenges whereas if you can’t complete the full challenge you get nothing.

I’m not sure why they changed it.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Honestly, with how easy these quests seem to be, I'd be happy with just an uptick in 5* shards. It's usually what - like 1000 shards? Bump that up to 5000-7500 and I'd be more than happy.

T2A and 5* AG ain't gonna happen for an event that can be done in an hour though. That's just a pipe dream.

I don’t understand, you think the quests are really easy so the rewards should be increased?
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Uncollected difficulty in monthly event grants better rewards compared to these celeb challenges to higher end players. Kabam should think about this
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

I don’t understand, you think the quests are really easy so the rewards should be increased?

No - I'm saying they are easy and so there's not shot we're going to see awaken gems or T2A. As anyone, of course I'd like to see an uptick in rewards, assuming an uptick in difficulty level comes with it. That said, because the quest still only takes an hour or so, I can't imagine the rewards going even as high as a full 5*.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    belli300 wrote: »

You haven’t looked around the forums too much have you people complaining left as right about content but there was a time for all of us that said content was too hard. I definately agree with that comments made about adding a separate challenge difficulty for uncollected players I think that is the real answer.
    How about a new Title for Act 6, called The Unimpressed. It gives access to content that gives no Rewards because nothing will do.
    Jokes. I was simply making the point that people don't want something for nothing just because they want reasonable content. Not all of them, anyway. There's only so much you can increase the difficulty for these things before you're creating content for 10 people. Lol.
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    This is going to be the exact same rewards as the last one. Expectations.... exact same. Disappointment will not happen this way.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I like the idea of keeping the normal 4 difficulty one with normal rewards and then add a separate one chapter uncollected version with enhanced rewards that way we don't stop the average player from getting the old 100% completion

All of this. These aren't even really "challenges" at this point for upper level players. I want something that frustrates me and makes me think.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Well, I'm not entirely sure what the Rewards will be. My hope is that it's a fair challenge. Not necessarily an Auto Play situation, but a balance between being challenging and leaving some hair in our heads. Lol. I'm all for asking to increase Rewards, but they are usually scaled based on the level of difficulty. If, for example, they were giving T5s, that wouldn't expectedly be easy.
  • Options
    The whole point of this feed is really to see what other players are expecting. These challenges are geared towards average players which is fine but there is plenty of challenging content in the game for average players. the end game community should be chanllenged by these new challenges as many endgame player has finish all other content so imo these challenges should be for end game players And if you aren’t an endgame play eventually you will catch up the progression at the top is slow.
  • Options
    Well, I'm not entirely sure what the Rewards will be. My hope is that it's a fair challenge. Not necessarily an Auto Play situation, but a balance between being challenging and leaving some hair in our heads. Lol. I'm all for asking to increase Rewards, but they are usually scaled based on the level of difficulty. If, for example, they were giving T5s, that wouldn't expectedly be easy.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen you post advocating for increased rewards of any sort I feel like I just won the game 😂😂😂

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Raganator wrote: »

All of this. These aren't even really "challenges" at this point for upper level players. I want something that frustrates me and makes me think.

To be fair I'm far from an end game player so an uncollected difficulty should be hard enough for me. But why stop there why not add a new difficulty for the elite. Something like Elders Bane. And if we want to make it hard and not a cash grab make it so you have no access to revives or heals well maintaining a difficulty similar or just above act 5.4
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    I would love an uncollected edition to the challenge instead of doing just the normal challenge that the content be done in like an hour or so for people
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »

To be fair I'm far from an end game player so an uncollected difficulty should be hard enough for me. But why stop there why not add a new difficulty for the elite. Something like Elders Bane. And if we want to make it hard and not a cash grab make it so you have no access to revives or heals well maintaining a difficulty similar or just above act 5.4

Agree with everything except not using revives or heals. I'm perfectly fine if the difficulty is such that I need to use revives and health pots, if the rewards justify doing so. But they won't want people crying about not being able to complete it and get the same rewards as people who have been playing for three years, so my hopes are not high.
  • Options
    belli300 wrote: »

This is the first time I’ve ever seen you post advocating for increased rewards of any sort I feel like I just won the game 😂😂😂

Haha! Am I that uptight? :P
    I'm not necessarily advocating. Just saying I don't have objections to people asking for them.
  • Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    I still think Ming Na wa style hardest non LoL content they’ve released. Since then the celebrity challenges haven’t changed much (maybe even gotten easier, there were a bunch with life transfer that were basically a joke) as rosters have kept improving.

I think the suggestion of an uncollected difficulty or something would be great.
  • Options
    Good to see so much input from the community on this thread!