Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Need advice! Take 4* Blade to rank 5 or 5* Gwenpool to rank 4?

Both Blade and Gwen are unduped. Contributing factors: I have a rank 5 4* Gwenpool at sig 40. I have a rank 5 4* Stark Enhanced Spiderman (unduped) and a rank 4 4* Ghost Rider (unduped). I also have 3 mystic T4CC to take Ghost Rider to rank 5 if I rank Blade. Can't decide if I should invest in the 5* or the trinity of Blade, Stark, GR even though they are unduped. Help!

Comments

• Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    5* GP to Rank 4 and you'll have a Labyrinth option.

FWIW, my 4* 4/40 Blade clears all the same content I'd use a 5/50 Blade for, so I've kept him at 4/40.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback Dizzy! Appreciated.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Hmm...could be different depending where you are in-game as far as progression goes, but I'd go with Gwenpool. Insane damage, power control, decent utility on the specials, and, for long fights, that massive armor break.
  • Options
    Thank you sir! I'm leaning towards Gwen, but keep reading about how great the Blade, Stark Enhanced, GR trinity is so I'm apprehensive. Have Deep Wounds at 5 though so I think I'll go with Gwen.