**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we just take a moment to thank Kabam?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Yeah and I still get Spider Gwen who I don't even have as a 4 or 5*. Nice!

No worry. Your wish will come true. RNG God will start giving you multiple 4* and 5* SpiderGwen from your 4* and 5* crystal opening, for you to dup her sig ability to max! Good luck and cheers! :)

Lol, I know. I'm looking so forward to getting her. The eight 5* champs ive got, Symbiote Spiderman is the best by far. My first was groot but hes actually not too bad. Of course i have IP and HB. I think my worst is Jane Foster. She hits like a marshmellow.

I feel really bad for people who get bad 5* pulls cause i have 7 of them and in those 7 I've pulled Ghost Rider Dormmamu Mephisto and Angela. Loki actuallly isn't too bad in many situations but my other two, Groot and Miles Morales are pretty trash. well I hope the RNG Gods bless you man
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think Old man Logan is my 2nd best

@RichiesDad79, Agreed. Honestly, I personally feel Old Man Logan (which Prof Hoff called him Old BALL Logan, which I have no idea why) is pretty decent, granted he is NOT as great as X23 or Wolvy, but he is still hitting hard with his SP2 and hey he is old so regen amount is a less but at least the regen doesn't need to be triggered.

I also think the entire spidey family are decent, including Spidergwen. She is not my best favourite of course, but when I use her, she does HIT HARD enough. Of course, her SP1 can be improved. She has room to be improved. I like my Symbiote too.

For Jane Foster, I saw before someone managed to use her for stun chaining, but I didn't manage to do well, perhaps back then I didn't have MD yet. For me, without any Kang, at least I find it is easier to have partial stun chaining with Ronan, Hulk, Starky and Gambit. Bcos I cannot make good use of her as a Stun Queen, I also like her alot less than other champs.

I have mixed luck with my 5* champs, on the good side I managed to pull 5* Angela, 5* Nebula, 5* Hulk, 5* Rogue, 5* Guily, on the above average side I managed to pull 5* Yellowjacket, 5* Daredevil Netflix, 5* Venom, and on the okay side I manage to pull 5* Magneto Red (dupped), 5* Rhino, 5* Falcon , 5* Duck, and 5* UC

I'm far unlucky compared to those pulling 5* Hyperion (like Brian Gran't wife), 5* Blade, 5* Void, etc .... but luckily I wasn't pulling 3 of the 5* Iron Patriot successively. Heard that guy pulling 3 of 5* IPs the other day quit the game? .... Feeling sorry for him.

My 5* lineup is as follows:

R2/35 Old man Logan (duped)
    R2/36 Symbiote spiderman (unduped)

The rest are unduped R1/25:

Jane Foster
    Venom pool
    Groot
    Rocket Raccoon
    Iron Patriot
    Hulkbuster

What a lineup, huh?

Venompool is alright as a 5*. Spam L1 for great bleed and 10% regen. He’s alright for easy AQ when your other regen champs are stuck in a quest or something. Or vise versa
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Exactly!!! Creepy red bl0000dy face! Wow! You too!! :D

You and I are polar opposites.

@charaderdude2, after all these years, I finally found you! You must be my long-lost twin brother! Still remember back then when I was NOT that red, and your hair was not that yellow? Time changes everything. :D
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Look at the guy I pulled today:

Awesome pull @SKK65, congrats! This is superb!
    I opened another of my 5* crystal yesterday too, guess who did I get? The God tier Jane Foster :D