**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I started the Chaos Rift event last night and spent shards given, and now locked out.

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I started the Chaos Rift event last night and spent shards given. Then log in this morning to finish it and now im locked out. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Have to finish in 1 hour
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    edited March 2018
    You have one hour to finish it, you should not have started the rift unless you planned on finishing it within the hour, read your in game mail some more to see the details of such special events.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    @Pseudouber if u would read the mail it specifies that u have 1 hour to finish it and if you don't u will be kicked out and not refunded shards posts like this give me cancer for future reference bro read all the info in the mail
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    i havent got the update yet
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    So lame. 1 hour..really. wow Kabam!
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    OMFG I finally got enough shards to do the rift and spent them on a roll. They are the same fricken shards as for the rift?? Im never going to get to do any of the rifts!
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @Pseudouber if u would read the mail it specifies that u have 1 hour to finish it and if you don't u will be kicked out and not refunded shards posts like this give me cancer for future reference bro read all the info in the mail

Lack of interpunction gives me a headache. So does a sentence like “your post gives me cancer”. Be constructive and nice, this is uncalled for.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf someone should clean up this thread.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    I started the Chaos Rift event last night and spent shards given. Then log in this morning to finish it and now im locked out. Anyone else have this problem?

@pseudosane this is the 2nd post about chaos rifts you made. You seem to forgotten to read the release notes. I highly suggest you do that before doing anything else. You are only hurting yourself and looking really silly on the forums.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    OMFG I finally got enough shards to do the rift and spent them on a roll. They are the same fricken shards as for the rift?? Im never going to get to do any of the rifts!

smh