Odin purchase

Today I bought an Odin at 1pm uk time and was unaware of any deals getting released today so I was happy and then just now I find out that if you buy and Odin you get a 4* vision free too I think this is very poor we got no notice or nothing about deals @kabammike help me out

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Member Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Robert6112 wrote: »
    Today I bought an Odin at 1pm uk time and was unaware of any deals getting released today so I was happy and then just now I find out that if you buy and Odin you get a 4* vision free too I think this is very poor we got no notice or nothing about deals @kabammike help me out

Dude I feel SO bad for you. I would be very upset too if i were you. I hope they can do something for you... but I don't have high hopes.

I know this sounds like a crappy solution (the only reason I say it is becasue i doubt they will help you with this... though it would be great if they did)... but think hard on whether you feel you would ever by another Odins and if you feel it is likely you would buy another eventually just buy it now and then don't buy another for a very long time. Again not a great solution... but one you can do yourself.
  • Robert6112Robert6112 Member Posts: 8
    I ain't spending again if I can't get some compensation or something similar I feel horrible cause of it thanks for the support
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I ain't spending again if I can't get some compensation or something similar I feel horrible cause of it thanks for the support

Man that sucks...

Contact support through the in game link. Maybe they can, but doubtful they will, be able to do something.

I learned that lesson a long time a go, wait when you are going to buy units till after 10a Pacific time because all deals get released like that at that time.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Member Posts: 826 ★★

I hear ya bud... I wouldn't want to either. Was just the only self fix I could think of (and only IF you would buy one in the future anyways).
  • EveningStarEveningStar Member Posts: 7
    100£ is a lot of money. even we spend more money to get 5 star vision. Do you not thinking they will sale any of the 6 star soon as well or to win is just by buying. wish you the best
    Thanks to everyone for the help and support hopefully I can fix this as I don't have a massive acc only two r5 4* but getting stronger
    @Kabam help please
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    That really sucks man. Good luck in getting something out of this.

Hopefully they can thanks mate
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    Really hope they are able to help you out.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit can someone help this guy? I’ve had a similar thing happen over two years ago, did not get help and apart from the $1 crystal I’ve never bought anything ever again. He really should get some help, more then “send a support ticket” if that’s your reply, please ask him to also send you his support ticket number and actually help.
    Thank you mate 1bj4aal6qph3.png
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Member Posts: 903 ★★★
    573739 wrote: »
    They should really consider a Day heads up in advance

And then if he had bought it the day before that?
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Member Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kabam if this story is true you have the power to make it right
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Since it looks like you've already reached out to support with your question, I'm going to close this thread. Any further questions you have about purchases should be directed to support rather than the forums, since we do not have access to account information to assist with these issues here. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.