**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Repeat Crashes and Unending Spinning Wheel

2»

Comments

• It happens to me as well when im on the train when the signal goes from LTE to H when the fight has ended. It will just freeze and i have to close and re-open the game, then i have lost the fight and half my health is gone.

Device - One Plus
    Game - Latest Game Version
    Carrier - Optus
  • SpyDee2SpyDee2 Posts: 2
    same thing is happening to me on a daily basis.
  • Once the connection drops, the game doesn't try to reconnect on its own and hence you get the infinite spinning wheel. As usual, kabam says that its dependent on your hardware
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Hey its the same thing. ...the constant spinning or call it the most initial login problem. ..one thing for sure is u ain't going to fm get any help from kabam support. I tried it n guess wat they tell me...that kabam is removing the game from somewhere phones that runtil on some kind of GPU. Like how the hell am I supposed to know my mobiles GPU?
    N I guess kabam didn't understand the part where I said the game logins for some specific times n the rest of the day I can't login in to the game.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    @Monto_Carlos28 sounds like a load of garbage since people have posted a bunch of different models running totally different gpu's ... this has nothing to do with that... it's just a bug that doesn't allow the game to reconnect... but it's too much for Kabam to give a flying fk
  • Im facing somany times with Infinity loading after a quest and arena matches
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Now it's just like every other Arena Set that this occurs. This is becoming more rampant in Quests as well.

And for the past 10 minutes I've been stuck at the start up screen, wheel spinning with no login.
    wkw6rvmsxa09.png
    pu44yjxifaof.png

Thanks Kabam... you give us chance to get health and then take it away with this rubbish... had to crash out and didn't get my rewards... then right after that i get it trying to claim glory from AQ rewards... yay
    j03e7ttnqv5j.png
    tvuakmiuojon.png

Going to post daily... love to share the fun!
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    Repeatedly for the last few days I have been either dropped from matches and Arena fights, and when this happens if I try to log back into the game the Logging In... wheel or the Returning to the Menu wheel never ends. I've been locked out of Arena fights or been given losses as a result of this.

Today I was unable to finish the final Milestone in Crystal Splash by one set of fights. It also makes it impossible to even attempt a Legends Run if the game is unstable and dropping me from fights.

Android Galaxy S5 & iPad Air 2.

EXACTLY, ive been having this issue since yesterday and its really pissing me off.
    WarofGods wrote: »

EXACTLY, ive been having this issue since yesterday and its really pissing me off.

Lucky you..... my issue's have only been a few weeks now...
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Dropped 6 times in the span of 2 hours today. Each time the game has dropped me out it has taken more than 7 times of starting the game again, only to have it never progress beyond the start screen, me having to force close the game and try again.

Dropped at the start of fight, beginning of fights, navigating menus, selecting fighters for Arena, and probably other reasons that make little sense.

This literally makes the Android Compensation from the prior screw up useless, as Arena Boosts expire as I would be attempting to use them, making the be wasted in the process. Refresh items are also wasted as dropped fights count as losses, so the fighters that potentially use them would go to waste.

And still not one moderator has had the effort of replying and appreciating the players...
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey there OP. I have a master thread about this issue here, so please check that thread for updates as I get more information about this. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.