**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to get more 5 star shards

Hey guys, I have played this game for two years now on and off and I have started to get really into it. I wanted to know how the best possible way to get 5 star shards as i'm trying to build a stronger team because except for Dormammu, Iron Fist, and Spider man stark enhanced, all four stars. Let me know the best way to get 5 star shards and what characters I should be hoping for. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    Heroic and Master event quest rewards, duping 4* champs, special events, alliance war rewards (if you are in a high tier), SA rewards, Arena rank rewards, Act 4 and 5 rewards.
  • Options
    Gotcha, thank you so much for helping me out.
  • Options
    EspGabrielEspGabriel Posts: 26
    Seatin have some good advices on his channel. He post last month, I think, about 5* shards.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Seatinmanoflegends
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Also run some arena, which gets more PHC chances at duping your 4's for shards.
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Monthly event quest best you can and grind arena. For example I did the 3 and 4* basic arena for 11% and did 4.5m in 5* feature 31% range, also completed the new challenge and put 3.5k ish shards in the stash.