Need a few good Men!

Got a new alliance trying to get off the ground. Looking for adult-minded players who wanna get better and stronger teams. If u can and like to play MCOC help us out.C•W•A...Champions with Attitude *Relm of Gladiators. ....

Comments

• BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Member Posts: 105
    Interested in merger? I’m looking to fill about 7-8 spots. Equally adult minded alliance that drives for rewards, but nothing close to an extremely hardcore alliance. We like to have fun but win big. AQ and AW throughout the week
  • dakwardakwar Member Posts: 24
    Merger possible, but won't just join ur alliance.
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Member Posts: 177
    Women play the game too.
  • dakwardakwar Member Posts: 24
    Yes, I kno that I meant men as in the human specices....In fact my wife plays. U really don't have to go out of ur way to instigate ****.....
  • familyavengers1213familyavengers1213 Member Posts: 6
    My alliance is looking to merger, we started an alliance a couple of months ago as we were in an alliance that made no effort to communicate etc, the top active players started a new alliance and we are currently at 19 members however the same 10-12 people are the only ones ensuring we progress and reach rewards etc.

We are looking for a small active alliance to merge with, we can bring 10-12 strong players to the table.

Please contact me if you are interested
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Member Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Only men? That's sexist
  • JokepoolJokepool Member Posts: 401
    Only men? That's sexist

The simple fact of being a men is sexist to sexists
    This is a game more focused on guys,not girls
    It would be cool to have more balance,but unfortunately most girls dont care about games...that way they would understand us better 😂😂😁😁,and leave us alone wen we are foucus on alliance war 😂😂