**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Congrats Seatin!

2»

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Oh well i am sorry thar most of you dont have the skills to complete master quests with 3 stars. You are insinuating it is not doable and it is laughable to some extend.

Whether one explores Masters by 3 stars or 5* R4, doesn't matter, because that's a personal challenge. You don't get better rewards for doing it with 3*, you just get practice.

Do we have the skills to do it with 3* champs? Well, for some of us, yes. Are we going to put ourselves through unnecessary stress and time just to prove that? Of course not. Are we suggesting it isn't possible to do it with 3* champs? Of course not.

It really is laughable how you think you are above all others just because you did LoL and Act 5.2 and can explore Masters with 3* champs. I've never seen someone so arrogant in this game in my life, heh.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Practice more and you will become like me!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I can beat master with 2 star SL too FYI. I am sorry you are not capable but some other guys I know are!
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    I can beat master with 2 star SL too FYI. I am sorry you are not capable but some other guys I know are!
    Kid, go back to sleep. No adult ever talks like that. And if, God forbid, you ARE an adult, I am sorry for this world.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Seatin does way more for the game than most legends. If Kabam makes a mistake and recognizes him I'm not going to cry or throw a fit about it.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    #flagyoutoomotherflagger

Flagged you right back. Given the sheer number of non-value added posted you make I think the mods will be able to see who really is the problem on this site!

Everybody flag him. He adds no value to this site.
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Oh well i am sorry thar most of you dont have the skills to complete master quests with 3 stars. You are insinuating it is not doable and it is laughable to some extend.

HAH! says the guy who wants almost all good characters to be nerfed!
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    Master quest aint that hard. And for the people trying to say i dont understand the game? Lmao i have completed all the content on the game including LOL and Act 5.2 completely. Lmao

with what? are you gonna say "three stars"?