**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

invulnerability boost is not working in AW (video included)

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
Hello, I've started a fight against NC miniboss in AW, I won't talk about touch issues here (heavy instead of regular hit), but about something that happened to me second time already. I used invulnerability boost, but as you can see in video below although there is a message on the left side, I still took damage:
https://youtu.be/-djaphC5EyA

This boost worked well before the last update.

I hope you will investigate the issue.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kamikaze_Turtle

Comments

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Why am i not surprised by this
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It protected you from the hits as described. The damage taken was from NCs deepwounds which is direct/bleed damage and not covered by the boost.

9hc2oy0n86ix.png
    2qqxneoe1e61.png
    nwhb3bbz67jz.png
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure coat hanger is correct
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    It protected you from the hits as described. The damage taken was from NCs deepwounds which is direct/bleed damage and not covered by the boost.
    If it's true kabam need to improve the description if the boost
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Jeez, when they say direct damage they mean it. His Deep Wounds cut DIRECTLY through that boost. Kabam needs to fix that or at least state how it works better.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    You'll degenerate through that boost or from any DoT effect. It only applies to things that count as hits.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    @arni2 why was i tagged at the bottom of your post? Haha

Because we have all realized that you are secretly in control of all of this...
    @arni2 why was i tagged at the bottom of your post? Haha

By mistake :)
    I'm just thinking, if you got hit my a sword and got an open wound....it's pretty much direct hit and damage...
  • i haven't done the new event yet, so does NC deep wounds go through the opponents when they are indestructible for the first 15 hits?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    i haven't done the new event yet, so does NC deep wounds go through the opponents when they are indestructible for the first 15 hits?
    Wuld test out for u
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    i haven't done the new event yet, so does NC deep wounds go through the opponents when they are indestructible for the first 15 hits?
    It dont works ther
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The indestructable buff negates all damage taken, so no. That buff is different from the boost used in this thread, the boost reads endures the first 3 hits.
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    That indestructible is the same as LC's. This is different, even though the word tag in the game looks the same.