**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wich 4* skill champion should be in my main team and why?

Wich 4* skill champion should be in my main team and why? 60 votes

Crossbones
41%
Golden_GuardianMr_PlatypusVossler77DarkZenheruheru511BuckeyeKPNanoDroidphillgreenTylerVGrafikdevCosmic_Ray13Dmack976637SpiritOfVengeanceDanny_taojay1My_SuperiorBahamutLogangroncki85_widerecievercx23433 25 votes
Hawkeye
51%
SMiller80stakmmmbanyasbuffajradqqedfyvrHeroBoltsySac123_ShaheerFIazGeneralDCAKTEKSpiderCoolsDipseyHzoriSHR10aWildeCatXFA_RebootedDRTOJokepoolJC_EspGabriel 31 votes
Agent Venom
3%
Foxhero0077980452462 2 votes
Winter soldier
0%
Moon knight
1%
MasterTroller42 1 vote
Falcon
1%
Elitehunter 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Crossbones
    Of the options available, crossbones seems like your best bet. The way he stacks furies is insane, he hits hard. When duped he has a chance to shrug off debuffs and convert them into stacks of furies as well.
  • Options
    aWildeCataWildeCat Posts: 26
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye has great bleed, and his special 1 drains a bar of power. I chose ranking him over crossbones (suggested by forum).
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Crossbones he shuts down spidey evade, regen even electro static shock. And he hits crazy hard.
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    and Later on could be used as a defender duped. Kinda like a AV but not as good.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye and crossbones. Hawkeye has decent damage and power control while crossbones has really amazing damage output while also being a good ability accuracy reducer.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Crossbones
    Crossbones is great, but I typically only use him for specific fights, because as a general path clearer I don't really like his damage. When ability reduction is needed, he is an excellent combination of damage output and semi-reliability. Doesn't crit, which is also useful in very specific situations, but can also be a detriment. Hawkeye would be the other option mostly bc of power control, but tbh he's so boring lol
  • Options
    KandyManKandyMan Posts: 17
    Crossbones hits like crazy with all those fury stacks. His overruns is also great.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Crossbones
    CB for high damage and ability accuracy reduction to get rid of those pesky evades and auto blocks. Or HE for damage over time and power control.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    Power drain
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    Hawkeye might not be the flashiest, but he has strong bleed damage, and reliable power control.
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Hawkeye
    Power control
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    I would swap between hawkeye and CB.

I love how hard CB hits and if you haven't completed RTTL yet, you will definitely need him.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    I don't think CB sig is that great and certainly not a reason to choose him. I would take a 5* over my duped 4* all day long.

Two different beasts. Power control vs heavy hitter.

CB is one of the hardest hitters ingame that doesn't require skill.