**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiator Hulk

Last week my alliance ran aq map 6 for all 5 days which allowed me to really put my gladiator hulk thru the paces (I run the poison paths in tier 2 and 3.)I found that hulks thumbs up would hardly ever activate and I would receive the thumbs down approx 80- 90% of the time. I’m told that there is a 50/50 random chance that he will trigger the thumbs up and it sure would come in handy after facing electro in tier 3 but for some reason it never did. Is anyone else finding that to be the case? Also would appreciate it kabam would comment. Im going to start a tally going forward for my aq and aw fights to get a more concise percentage of the thumbs up activation.

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I don't know the exact % of Gladiator Hulk's activation, but you've only provided anecdotal evidence, m80 (and of a very small sample size). You could get Thumbs down 100 times in a row and it would still be 50% for Thumbs down and 50% for Thumbs up (if that is indeed the %).
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I don't know why it isn't tied to health, if you are over 50% you get attack bonus, if under 50% you get health. The randomness makes him not that useful. Not a fan of random bonuses, you never get the one you need.
  • Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    @OMM i have noticed the same thing i get thumbs down significantly more than i get thumbs up in competitive content, and then in autofights i seem to get thumbs up for the regen much more often.