**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons: FIRST LOOK

Comments

• DonXxxDonXxx Posts: 2
    what is the refersh time. My champ are stuck
  • VindixVindix Posts: 41
    Why is my final milestone only 5k when others in my alliance are 7.5k @Kabam Miike
  • RachssRachss Posts: 1
    Why is my final milestone is only 5k? I don't think this is fair...I play this game daily for 3 years and more. Isn't that good enough? I'm really sad. I was so excited about this new event..and now...I really thinking bout leave this game...it's not that fun anymore. Summoner, Rachss
  • VindixVindix Posts: 41
    Vindix wrote: »
    Why is my final milestone only 5k when others in my alliance are 7.5k @Kabam Miike

So I was told this is based on prestige. But why wouldn't I be able to get more rewards at 4.7k prestige 400k rating
    I have 24 5 stars there's no reason for someone at my level to be restricted on rewards this is not fair at all.
    If this wasn't meant to be like this please fix or give more information to the community on this as there is nothing
  • How many times in a day can we attempt the infinite dungeons plz answer
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    How many times in a day can we attempt the infinite dungeons plz answer

Anytime,If you have a partner who's willing to do it.
  • What after all the reward claimed .. is there any benefit playing dungeons after achieving all milestones?
  • When do the Milestones reset??
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    What after all the reward claimed .. is there any benefit playing dungeons after achieving all milestones?

Gold?Very useful
    Sarcasm,Ignorance amount,don't do it.
    Spoilers for infinity war^
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I wanted to watch it at first, but then I realised that it's the dude who has chosen iceman for boss rush challenge, so I won't
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    I wanted to watch it at first, but then I realised that it's the dude who has chosen iceman for boss rush challenge, so I won't

I wanted to flag your post but then I realize it was the dude who couldn’t even beat an Iceman with his strongest team of five champions. So I won’t.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I had cleared it without problems with my rogue, doesnt mean it wasnt d-move from him to choose such a champion for boss node that requires certain niche champions to clear without using tons of revieves. Thousands of people unlucky enough to not have such has been milked thanks to this clown
  • Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    Cool down periods are garbage, almost 3 days for a 6* to cool down and 24 hours for a 4*? Good job guys
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    It's annoying that they based the crystals from Dark Artifacts off of prestige. They say its to not unbalance the game but now you will just create a bigger gap between those players in the middle and the top players. You had no problem creating that 2* arena where people got 10,000 5* shards.
  • Raffie1234Raffie1234 Posts: 3
    Chat is not working for me also.
    Takes hours to hit milestone rewards.
    Not seeing any light at the end of this tunnel!
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    The cooldown period is terrible. 2 days for a 5*, really?? I don’t like the 24hr period for the 4*s, but that can be manageable. 48 for any 5* and 72 for a 6*?? You’re basically saying you don’t want participation.
  • LessardLessard Posts: 7
    The cooldown period is terrible. 2 days for a 5*, really?? I don’t like the 24hr period for the 4*s, but that can be manageable. 48 for any 5* and 72 for a 6*?? You’re basically saying you don’t want participation.

I agree, I thought it would be the same timer for all champs so I used my 5* right away to try it and now they are locked down for 2 days, really a dumb move on their side, but hey. you have to use units to reset the timer and they sell units, its all just a money grab scheme once again.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I had cleared it without problems with my rogue, doesnt mean it wasnt d-move from him to choose such a champion for boss node that requires certain niche champions to clear without using tons of revieves. Thousands of people unlucky enough to not have such has been milked thanks to this clown

He doesn't require a niche champ and lot's of people were able to get Iceman out of the crystal because he was chosen but whatever.
  • HumptykHumptyk Posts: 4
    edited April 2018
    Is milestones depends on pi.... I have 5000 hightes milestone and my friends HV 7500 ..why
  • I have Prestige Hero 5576 and I have 5 milestone (5000 pts). Why?
  • GusttaGustta Posts: 2
    Por obséquio, gostaria se saber se o pó futuramente vai poder ser convertido em gold quem puder responder fico grato des de já !🙂
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    bm6fgg3tjfss.png
    Very interesting node, not complaining because I like new challenges, but I was not able to complete that one this time. Maybe next time I’ll be ready lol
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    The worst part about the dungeons is finding 45 minutes of uninterrupted time to play them. I know that it is only 12 minutes per room but for someone that can handle 4+ rooms in Dungeon 5-6, it takes too long. The best part about this game is the ability to jump on and off as needed. Dungeons eliminate that or you mess up your partner if you have something come up. I wish you could save your progress after a room and return to it later. That way you could run 1 or 2 at a time and then another couple later.
  • MaxCnxMaxCnx Posts: 2
    What I understand right now is milestone reward is depended on hero press index. But i think that it is unfair. Same dungeons, same difficult but the one who has lower PI got small reward, that goes wrong!!!!!!!! If you need to rely on PI, why dont you check PI that the use for this quest??????
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Anonymous wrote: »
    bm6fgg3tjfss.png
    Very interesting node, not complaining because I like new challenges, but I was not able to complete that one this time. Maybe next time I’ll be ready lol

that looks like a node for quake if ever I saw one, i bet her damage from aftershock would bypass the damage cap. Plus you’re always blocking with her.