**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Chat not working. [Under Investigation]

Comments

• ace930999ace930999 Posts: 43
    Ever since I got the update, my chat has been broken. I checked in settings and all modes of chat are enabled. Since the chat is broken it makes it very hard to succeed in Infinity Dungeons. Can anyone help me?
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Dungeon chat is the only one not working for me or anyone in my ally
  • WebbaheadWebbahead Posts: 20
    Dungeon chat and chat with contacts are busted for me
  • Hey everyone!

Can we get some screenshots and device information with this? We'll take everything to the team ASAP.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    How can you screenshot messages not going through or going through 10 minutes later?

Running on an iPhone 8, whatever the most recent iOS is, for what it's worth.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious I don't have a screen shot but
    Samsung Galaxy s7
    Android 7.0

The chat would fluctuate between working and not working between different rooms
  • How can you screenshot messages not going through or going through 10 minutes later?

Running on an iPhone 8, whatever the most recent iOS is, for what it's worth.

There wasn't a specified explanation of what was broken about the chat. Thank you for specifying.
  • Patchie93 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious I don't have a screen shot but
    Samsung Galaxy s7
    Android 7.0

The chat would fluctuate between working and not working between different rooms

Thank you!

• I'm not receiving messages in the dungeon too. LG G5 7.0
  • Thanks, everyone!

Merged this into the main thread on it. We're working on a fix for this.
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    It’s pretty irritating to constantly not be able to communicate with an alliance members outside of going to another app to talk. Or having to close and reopen app just to see what was posted.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    iPhone 8, iOS version 11.2.1. In game chat worked once out of 5 runs. Can’t see written text or the pre loaded quick selections. Just shows that we entered the room.
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    edited April 2018
    Just like the title says. Every type of chat is either, lagging, not sendong/receiving, posting, or is only visible once you enter dungeons. For example, I sent a friend of mine a message through my buddy list but it didn’t display that I did. So I rewrote it and sent it again assumsing it did send. He replied about 20-30 mins later but I didnt get any notification about it until I entered dungeons which was an hour later. By then it showed that he had replied 30 prior to me seeing the notification.
    Also, the Alliance chat isn’t posting ppls comments. Or it does but the sender can’t see it so they post it again.
    Another thing is the General Section on the Alliance Tabs. It doesn’t display when someone joins the Alliance or it randomly will state that a certain member has been demoted or promoted when none of those actions have taken place nor were any of those members officers to begin with. Nor does it state what they were demoted/promoted to.
    Only Global Chat is working fine.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    @Kabam Miike I don't mean to be a bother, but that chat is really annoying! Is the chat going to be fixed soon?
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    The in-game chat has been broken for ages but Kabam has done nothing about it. Now they introduce a limited time co-op event that heavily relies on chat.... aaaaaaand... SURPISE, SURPRISE that's BROKEN too. What a shocker.
  • GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63
    edited April 2018
    Opps
  • GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63
    This is not just affecting a few of you, but a lot of Summoners. We're looking into this right now, and are working on a fix!

I messaged you, please check your PM
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Trying to chat and strategize is infuriating. That alone turned me away from Dungeons pretty damn quickly.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    So just read you pushed a fix out for dungeon chat but it's still not working properly. We used it today an all the msg I sent I could see but my teammate could not.

iPhone 8 plus
    WiFi
    iOS 11.3
    No other background apps running either
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    Ill try to use the chat bar to coordinate moves in dungeons and it doesn't show up at all for my teammate. This has been happening evry dungeon I run. Anyone else Been running into this? I have to rely on line to communicate, and its annoying and time consuming to switch back and forth when the chat feature doesn't work
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I have an iphone 8+
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Chat has been broken for months. I am not one bit surprised that the new chat feature with dungeons doesn't work correctly.
    It hasn't been updating when nodes and bosses are taken down and you can post something in chat and it takes restarting the app for it to show up.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yeah it is still broken. IPhone X latest iOS update. Messages not going through at all. Have to use a third party app to effectively get through dungeons. It is a shame that you guys can't get things like this and notifications fixed.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    My chats in general are not working, Anytime I go to PM a friend, it opens up a chat from hours prior, I asked to dungeon with Friend A in PM. I open a PM with friend B or C it shows the same PM from person A, even though B and C never received it. I don't receive messages, dungeon, PM and Alliance chat doesnt work.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    chat is broke AF. can't see messages, have close the game and re-open to see.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    The chat is a real important part of the dungeons and it still not working properly, causing a lot of problens
    Ai already try the suggestions to fix it but doesn't work
    Any news on that?
    Love the dungeons,hope you guys keep it after the trial is over
    Jokepool83
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    It’s a shame they put out a mode that requires good communication and you can’t even communicate in game. Even the person to person inbox chat isn’t working. Extremely frustrating and ruining what could be a great time. Hurry up and fix this!
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    i know some other people have probably posted about this already but seriously what the F KABAM?! the chat room still doesnt work and it's making it hard to communicate with your partner. Please fix ASAP... @Kabam Miike