**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

using multiple accounts in Same device

Hi guys,
Can we use multiple accounts on our own..I have created 3 accounts and playing myself.whether kabam will think this as piloting?

I saw even Seatin and other top players do this.

Comments

• Options
    harry282harry282 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike I need your reply.kindly answer here
  • Options
    @Lagacy69 bro any idea about this. @DorkLessons
  • Options
    As long as the account's belong to you and you are not sharing your account's with anyone else. Then you can have multiple accounts.
  • Options
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    As long as the account's belong to you and you are not sharing your account's with anyone else. Then you can have multiple accounts.

Thanks bro for the quick response
  • Options
    Hi Harry,
    U can play as well in all the accounts that must be used in same device. Once the particular account logged in someother device may get affected.
  • Options
    So, if I have two accounts in different alliance on same device then I will not be banned?
  • Options
    gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    if i have an account and using it with 2 devices, will i get banned?
  • Options
    Hi Harry,
    U can play as well in all the accounts that must be used in same device. Once the particular account logged in someother device may get affected.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★

I have two accounts and my daughter has 1 account and we share an iPad how does that work. Thanks
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Mainer123 wrote: »

I have two accounts and my daughter has 1 account and we share an iPad how does that work. Thanks

They are watching yall through the camera. Dur.
  • Options
    TolikUA132TolikUA132 Posts: 4
    One device two Kabam’s profiles will be banned or no?
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to chime in here to provide some clarification on sharing devices. Logging into your account on someone else's device or allowing them to log into their account on your device is not a breach of our Terms of Service. However, account sharing is! So, provided you only play in your own account and the other person only plays in their own account, everything should be okay!

With that being said, you should always try to ensure that you log out of your account when finished playing, especially if you're sharing a device. Not doing this could lead to the other person easily gaining access to your account and making unwanted and irreversible changes.

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be against our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en
This discussion has been closed.