**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MVP incentives

There should be some sort of reward for MVPs. I bust my butt in Alliance Wars and Quests and I get the same stuff as the guy who logs in once and doesn't even fight.

Comments

• Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    The MVP system is a joke anyway. The nodes don't seem to be valued by difficulty. It seems to value a mini or boss kill the same as an opening node .
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well maybe the nodes are valued by difficulty, but more points mean more node clearence, that means ones dedication, activeness, skill. I have kicked a few in our allance, cause they joins superfast, sits there during full quest time if reward was general, kills one node atmost if reward for node clearence. They are so annoying, cause they spoil the spot for a active good player. It really impacts for high difficulty map.
    Same goes for war, some people just place junk, not by charecter, by rating, (unbelievable, 3star 1/10 in tier 5/6 war), rush in to attack goes for nearest boosted nodes, commit suicide. It not only spoils one spot, but also spoils whole plan, and makes it more difficult for others.
    These continuous sleepers gets the same reward what the other players gets for pushing them to the edge to manage that selfish act. I am not really vote for MVP only, that maybe a bonus item for inspiring people to be more active. But what i suggest is a minimum participation for qualifying for rewards just like the solo or alliance rank rewards. That will force them to perticipate till that atlast.
    Another thing i suggest is giving the leader or officers the option to enable or disable the entry of an ally in quest or war. That will be the perfect solution to stop this idiotic selfish act.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Well I stayed up all night to win it all for my Alliance. Taking out the node 53 and the Boss. I say MVP should happen.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It would be nice to have something extra for it. But if you have people not carrying their weight the easiest thing is to replace them. I'm a part of an alliance where we have changes in MVPs pretty much every war.
    The main reason that i am not giving mvp priority cause in an alliance not all allies are same. Some are well equiped, some moderate, some still building up. And in war or quest its most likely to assign lane by leader or officers.
    So imagine a scenario of war or quest, suppose i am in lvl 60, got some 5/50 4stars, maybe 3/30 5stars. So generally my best placement will be a lot higher then someone in lvl 40, placing 4/40 4stars, bring 4/40 4stars in attack. So what will happen in mvp in action, the strong gets stronger, the weak grows same old way. But actually this is beneficial for the Alliance?
    Again as plan given by leader or officers, all ally will do their duty. With same lvl and hero, its usually lvl45 ally will have short lane, i will go for hard lane or boss. Thinking positively, we both played our part effective and sincierly and gave our best effort. But end of war in MVP list its obvious i will be there he is not. So MVP reward as you say, isnt a way of honoring me for doing my best but ignoring him even if he gave his best?
    Sorry for the long post, but all i am suggesting that its not MVP, it should be Rank reward that will evaluate everyone as per his best effort. Amd as the hero use or quest completion milestone or rank reward varies with player lvl, this discussed reward also take the participent lvl or hero rating in consideration to set point lvl.
    @Thawnim this is why i also suggested the joining enable or disable option for allies to leader or officer. That will help us to prevent the mishappen. Aint preventing is better then cure?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Again I like the idea, but it still comes down to an alliance being a team. Lanes on map 5 and map 6 in AQ are so specialized that you need certain champs just for them. That may hurt your chances of being the bosskiller at the end of the day. It shouldn't be a lavish reward, but something extra would be nice.
    I am not against it, but as people asking for generally mvp, that i think isnt good enough to judge actual MVP. I suggested a idea for that, it seems logical to me.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Again my reply go for moderation.

Why is happening it? Is it because I was flagged by the flagger?.

At least moderators approved my comment the last time, I hope this too.