**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to use a 4* Mystic awakening gem on?

Who to use a 4* Mystic awakening gem on? 70 votes

Mephisto
4%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE3ul3rUvrg1111 3 votes
Ghost Rider
11%
NinjAlanheruheru511zuffygodsquad891TheLegend27EdNortonNoob2435Surya9 8 votes
Scarlet Witch
81%
Alex_sc11stakRaganatorADDIS0NJRock808LoPrestiCapWW2FrostyNevermind125Vossler77AxeCopFireTendersquadTrimbobAnurag1606MagrailothosMasterTroller42Cosmic_Ray13Vinitlalka1988Adam234Darkrider05 57 votes
Loki
2%
Erza_Scarletcx234333 2 votes

Comments

• TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Scarlet Witch
    Witch gains the most. Mephisto becomes a better defender, GR just gains a fury spell and Loki is trash for the most part lol. You will be laughed at and ridiculed if you chose him over them, rightfully so haha
  • RxordieRxordie Posts: 18
    Witch gains the most. Mephisto becomes a better defender, GR just gains a fury spell and Loki is trash for the most part lol. You will be laughed at and ridiculed if you chose him over them, rightfully so haha

Haha! Nice. I wasn't gonna waste it on him, but thought I should add more than my best 3 options. Could've added Mordo, Iron Fist, and Jane Foster too...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo!
  • RxordieRxordie Posts: 18
    Doctor Voodoo!

Oh for sure! I already have him duped a couple times though. Also have Morningstar, magik, Guilly, Hood, Dormammu, Dr Strange, and juggs all duped as well.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Mephisto
    Full disclosure this is a Biased vote
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    I've been carrying a 4* Mystic Awakening Gem around for months, hoping that RNG will finally give me a 4* Switch.

Still waiting...
  • HereticHeretic Posts: 15
    Scarlet Witch
    SW benefits the most from dupe and high signature level. Ghost Rider is also a Beast at high sig but doesn't require it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Or if you don't have a doctor voodoo yet, save it for doctor voodoo
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    3ul3r wrote: »
    Save for voodoo for sure. I don't bring sw to anything and she's Sig 99.

Because u dont know how to play with her maybe. SW hands down is the best 4 star mystic champ and it is not even close.