**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeking daily contributors, 7.3mil rating, AW tier4, AQ expert, prestige 5972

Hello to all players seeking a friendly and understanding alliance primarily based in Australia (but worldwide players welcome to apply). We currently have two open positions and have the following ratings:
Alliance rating: 7,354,919
War rating: 1459 (tier4)
AQ: expert bracket, running 55533 with intention to go 55555
Prestige: 5972

We are looking to fill out our roster and begin running wars consistently.
Our focus is AQ first, then AW.

We are a friendly group who are open to good contributors who don't spend on the game.

We would like to find contributors who want to stay. If this sounds like you, let me know here or add me on line for a chat, search for my ID: Jase26

Best of luck to all those searching for an alliance, may you all be as lucky I am in finding the group that's right for you.

Comments

• Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Hey friend, just being upfront, I have no intention to join your alliance.
    Just wondering if you actually mean that your prestige is 5972 or not.
    That's roughly requiring all members of your alliance to have 100% completed LoL, so as to allow every person there to have 5 r4s.
    Might want to double check and/or edit your post so you draw the appropriate crowd.
    Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    Jase26Jase26 Posts: 7
    Apologies... I thought that was the alliance prestige in the AQ. Hopefully that makes it clearer for everyone else
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Must be day 3 of aq
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Jase26 wrote: »
    Apologies... I thought that was the alliance prestige in the AQ. Hopefully that makes it clearer for everyone else

Hey no worries, and you're technically correct. Make sure you check day 1 of aq to get your starting prestige, if you do it in the middle of the week the number is inflated as you clear maps.
  • Options
    Thank you all who read my post. We are now filled up and full again. Best of luck to everyone continuing the search for an alliance to call home!
  • Options
    Can I remove or close this post?
    This positions are now filled and would like to not encroach on others search time.
    I don't seem to have the option on either phone or computer. Can anyone tell me or possibly admin close or delete this thread?