Options

Raise the level 60 cap

Raise the level 60 cap 87 votes

Raise it
82%
Etaki_LirakoiElijah1929RagamugginGunnerStavelotXoteCableShrimkinsDrZolaTheBaldAvengerRaganatorHolyDirkness41mum_m2prestatorChris_L_HHell_GoliathThe_GrandmasterJDunk2291AjisdopeDrake2078richo82IOSJasoN 72 votes
Leave it at level 60
17%
Spity68Vossler77Mrbeast6000DukeZmanCupidElitehunterXFA_RebootedHubris_hater[Deleted User]CoulsonDarthPhalPaytoPlaymasterscaffcx234333SETHI_10 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Raise it
    Trust me I've been sitting level 60 for a lonnngggg time now. I'm sick of get experience boosts. But I believe in democracy.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Leave it at level 60
    Leave it but allow still a milestone achievement so XP isn’t worthless and XP boosters aren’t just an Item Use burn
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Raise it
    I dont understand those voting to leave it alone. Feel free to explain your position.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★
    Raise it
    Raise it and give retroactive credit for all XP earned since reaching L60.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Raise it
    They talk about the game continuing to "evolve" and "progress" but they wont increase levels? Come on!
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Raise it
    DukeZman wrote: »
    Leave it but allow still a milestone achievement so XP isn’t worthless and XP boosters aren’t just an Item Use burn

Huh?
  • Options
    Leave it at level 60
    @thanks4playing I don't think the level cap needs to go up. But I think they should do something for lvl 60 players so XP isn't irrelevant. See my post here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/23811/please-make-xp-useful-for-rank-60-players
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Raise it
    Long overdue. No reason energy cap should still be capped at 60 when paths cost more than one energy pack still. More mastery points needed. The fleecing has gotten stale yet again
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Raise it
    And maybe give us a mastery point after every 2 levels
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Leave it at level 60
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I dont understand those voting to leave it alone. Feel free to explain your position.

I voted leave it because they said there wouldn't be any more mastery points given. I see no reason to change it given that.
  • Options
    Leave it at level 60
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Hello Sir, see my older forum post suggestion here and it explains my leave it response: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/23811/please-make-xp-useful-for-rank-60-players#latest
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,515 ★★★★★
    Raise it
    I'm also okay if they keep it the same but provide a little nugget of rewards for scoring as many points as it takes to get from 59 to 60 (e.g., t4b, t1a, etc.). Additional mastery points are a mistake. It is part of the strategy of the game where people have to make decisions (rather than having every mastery active all the time).
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Raise it
    It would increase the energy so you can actually finish an event path without having to use a refill.

I also like the idea of using those useless experience boosts and using a few more masteries.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Leave it at level 60
    Im not at lvl 60 yet
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Raise it
    Im not at lvl 60 yet

Ah but one day you will be good sir.. No point asking for it to be raised then.. May as well have it raised and ready for you :wink:
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Leave it at level 60
    Add new masteries first.
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Raise it
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Im not at lvl 60 yet

Ah but one day you will be good sir.. No point asking for it to be raised then.. May as well have it raised and ready for you :wink:

I am at level 40 and am already hoping they increase it.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Raise it
    It's incentive to keep playing
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Raise it
    I would love some masteries to be added and revamped to occur.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Raise it
    Level 60 is like the dumbest number ever. Just make it something symbolic, like 66 or 99.