Options

Iceman taking full damage from sp3 with armor up

So is there a new thing where iceman with armor up gets almost completely destroyed by night crawlers sp3 on node 18 in aw? I haven't taken that path in 2 weeks but dont recall taking more then the usual 5% maxed damage from an sp3 with ice armor up. Is this a bug or am i missing something

Comments

• Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Hard to say without knowing your war tier or what the node was. But that sounds like it might be a problem.
  • Options
    JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Yes youre missing proof of evidence
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Steve76s wrote: »
    So is there a new thing where iceman with armor up gets almost completely destroyed by night crawlers sp3 on node 18 in aw? I haven't taken that path in 2 weeks but dont recall taking more then the usual 5% maxed damage from an sp3 with ice armor up. Is this a bug or am i missing something

What were the Nodes?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    Not entirely sure, but I'm thinking something like True Strike could potentially be the issue. Would have to see the nodes to know for sure.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TomoXrayTomoXray Posts: 42
    ive had this happen in dungeons (hyperion, miniboss dungeon 5 map 4), war (tier 2 cable node 37) and aq (morningstar map 5 2nd mini) now. take massive damage from 3rd special but armor stays "active". It only seems to cap at 5% if a regular attack
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    Also,Can Nc's deep wounds bypass bleed immunity?Could be that,I dunno

NC's deep wounds doesn't bypass bleed immunity
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Me and my bro got destroyed by Morning star S3. I was fighting power gain mini, and pushed to s3 as i often do. Ice armor was up, KO.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I have seen this happened to me as well. In dungeons it happened. I don't remember exactly who was the opponent. But it has happened 3 times in past 10 days. Once in trials of mad Titan I believe.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    another thing....5* iceman when you hit the 20% less damage he still takes 5%???
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    another thing....5* iceman when you hit the 20% less damage he still takes 5%???

I imagine it takes the 20% off of the original damage total, but that is probably still is more than 5% of his total life.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    seems to be a glitch. happened to my buddy recently in the uncollected eq of this month
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I went into this months EQ and ran up to Hype. As you can see Hype removes the shield prior to the animation.

https://youtu.be/AaHcH7xLwdQ
  • Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    I went into this months EQ and ran up to Hype. As you can see Hype removes the shield prior to the animation.

Err, you were using SP2 before eating Hype SP3, Iceman SP2 breaks the ice armor to boost his attack...
  • Options

Err, you were using SP2 before eating Hype SP3, Iceman SP2 breaks the ice armor to boost his attack...

Yeah I just noticed that. Hadn’t had coffee yet this morning.
  • Options
    @heruheru511 my guess is the OP was making the same mistake I did.