**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

server down emergency maintenance [Resolved]

Comments

• Options
    I can not long in 2/5/2018 it happened Maybe like five minutes ago I was on quest and it just would not load the quest the battle all was on so I exited to re-enter and now I cannot login it comes up we connection Eire I’ve connected to the Wi-Fi and still same error comes up can someone please help me
  • Options
    iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    Emergency maintenance... that is what is happening. I guess there servers went down unexpectedly.
  • Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Games up again
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    So planned maintenance I can see as we are told in advance about that.

However it used to be when the game was just laggy we’d get comped for it.

But if Kabam insists on emergency maintenance while running something like the Dungeons; eating up energy, boosts, wasted items, cool down periods, potentially hard earned points and resources each time the game goes down unexpectedly… should we get compensated? My allies are running floor 6 with top champs. That’s a lot of effort and about 120 units minimum of refresh not to mention the time put in and healing items that they can’t even buy.
  • Options
    YoodenVranks_1YoodenVranks_1 Posts: 39
    I waited 3 days for my 6* to cooldown and as soon as I put him back in a dungeon, I can’t use him due to a server problem. Kabam please address this.
  • Options
    DaddoDaddo Posts: 16
    One fight into thanos trial with 6 active boosts and boom :|
  • Options
    ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I was in middle of fight by using unit, bought one, and it ended lose because of this down!!! I am very disappointed.
  • Options
    RingledingRingleding Posts: 3
    I want to know if there’s a moderator I can speak to? The server shut down randomly without an email today and I have spent decent time getting to round 5 on dungeon 3 only with my timer to go out from the server dissconnection across the server.
  • Options
    Are ok thank you
  • Options
    KentKent Posts: 65
    edited May 2018
    I want my 3k points 🙄
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,152 ★★★★★
    Couldn't happen any other way... Get into Dungeon 5, clear a few rooms, game goes down for Emergency Maintenance, we lose all 6 of our champs for 1 day and 15+hours, lose all the points, loose out on milestones, go to bed annoyed and dissapointed..... THANK YOU KABAM!!!!

.... :neutral: Not QUITE sure why I keep playing this game so much... This kind of stuff really makes me re-evaluate my opinion of of the game sadly, happens way too often
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Other games i play put in a 10 min warning and countdown before maintenance happens.

Can you please start doing this?
  • Options
    PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    They do when its scheduled.

Emergency maintenance is just that. And can't be warned.
  • Options
    Fromundacheez13Fromundacheez13 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike you're going to need to refresh everyone's champs that your stupid servers caused to be locked in a dungeon I had all 3 of my 6*s in and you're telling me I have to wait to use them again and I get 250 points in my milestones with 3x 6stars gtfoh
  • Options
    They started doing this, which was awesome because you'd see the warning bar at the bottom and know not to start anything important. But I guess that was too convenient for the players and we obviously can't have nice things, so it was removed... Now we GET to experience the full experience and glory of EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE!!!

TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!!
  • Options
    Every time I use my boost this happens getting real old and you guys never compensate us, not cool. You may not like it but it’s called customer service when you have to fix something on your end and it affects us all. I’m sure with today’s technology you can see who was using boosts and who was not. Just saying keep your customers happy and they come back if not they go elsewhere.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    They do when its scheduled.

Emergency maintenance is just that. And can't be warned.

Why not?

Kabam: oh damn, need to do an emergency maintenance.... Ok guys put out a 10 min warning to the players that we have to do an emergency maintenance.

*warning goes out*

Community: oh geez, emergency maintenance, better finish after this fight so I don’t get disconnected mid fight and lose half my health.

*community rejoices*
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Chovner wrote: »
    They started doing this, which was awesome because you'd see the warning bar at the bottom and know not to start anything important. But I guess that was too convenient for the players and we obviously can't have nice things, so it was removed... Now we GET to experience the full experience and glory of EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE!!!

TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!!

I think they do the countdown thing for the scheduled maintenance....they can't give you a countdown when their servers crash
  • Options
    PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    Because its not that simple. The games goes into it without them setting it. Its written in the game when its needed. The scheduled maintenances are planned so they can put a warning in.
  • Options
    DeltorDeltor Posts: 22
    Hi Kabam. I was playing Dungeons with one of my friends and we just started out in Dungeon 5 Room 1. I just defeated my miniboss and then I noticed in error in connection, I try to switch to data to see if that would fix the error but it didn’t. Next thing I know the screen goes dim and then the game crashes. I try to log back in but it wouldn’t let me for about 30 minutes. Now my A team is on a timer when I didn’t even get to use them. How at all is that fair? Your timer for these characters is a major inconvenience, especially when the game crashes or you meet someone who absolutely sucks and you waste your best team. If you want Dungeons to be fun there shouldn’t be a penalty for playing it that people have to worry about, you are not competing against others like you are in arena.
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    i was in trial of omniscience all weekly boosts and atk and champion 20%. I dont want to let a weekly reward slip away because of this. This needs attention and recompense.
  • Options
    Tanishq05Tanishq05 Posts: 4
    I was in the dungeons while emergency maintenance kicked in hence blocking ky champs for further progression in it . What to do ?kbr9sl4n5hji.png
    02u01d6qkzrb.png
  • Options
    Tanishq05Tanishq05 Posts: 4
  • Options
    Well they merged multiple threads complaining about the same issue, so I guess that's good sign we might at least see a response
  • Options
    What will the reward for this emergency maintenance lol.....
  • Options
    What will we get for this emergency maintenance 😂
  • Options
    Disappointment, frustration, sleep?
  • Options
    Hopefully they address this soon
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    my trials are available still but my 9 boosts i used are all gone, how should i go about this? i could try to quake my way to a win and waste a ton of revives from getting clipped from dropped inputs?
This discussion has been closed.