Options

looking for alliance

Hi,
Looking for an active friendly alliance. I am able to clear my path in aq map3/4. Last aw experience was tier 8/9. Im currently working on skill but have yet to find a place that will help me to brig my champs at a decent level. No problem having line. Anyone willing to take me in?ol6wej96qrug.png

Comments

• Options
    xafixafi Posts: 13
    hi, would you be interested in joining us? we win most of our wars and run map 2 and 3. qdc3qijc5y07.jpg
  • Options
    my Line is: 3xafi.
  • Options
    I am more interestes in map 4 during placement and map 3 durin attack. Dont really see map 2 very usefull sorry.
  • Options
    np, thanks.
  • Options
    TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138
    We might have a spot for you if you’re still looking. Message me on line: kungpaomatthew
  • Options
    JC35ThorJC35Thor Posts: 9
    Got a spot for you in W E T. Message me on Line JC35Thor
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    I am more interestes in map 4 during placement and map 3 durin attack. Dont really see map 2 very usefull sorry.

That’s exactly what we do for now, until everyone is ready for Map 5. (Which is actually easier than Map 4)... But we have a spot for you. Add me in-game and on Line: bigdaddyrva

If you get in today before 2:30pm, you’ll be eligible for SA rewards next week, and we were saving crystals for this one. So we are opening today at 4:00pm EST. You need to join before 3:00pm EST. Let me know.
  • Options
    Cross__HawkCross__Hawk Posts: 126
    Europe based alliance.
    We want ONLY ACTIVE PLAYERS around lvl 50 with at least 11 4* champs rank 4 lvl 40 or 5* champs rank 2 lvl 35 OR HIGHER (to be locked in AQ and AW).
    We do 3 wars per week and 5 AQ per series, map 4.4.4.3.3. is our target once we have full team.
    For more info add me on Line App:
    Cross_Hawk