Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who is a better Tank Hulkbuster or Kingpin?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
I need help deciding who to upgrade. I'm going to upgrade either my 4* kingpin or hulkbuster but not sure which one I will benefit more from.

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I'd do kingpin and not hulkbuster if those are my options or wait for a better champ
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Kingpin I think is underrated. I r5 my 4* and I enjoy using him quite a bit
  • Options
    cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    hulkbuster
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster is terrible. Kingpin is definitely a better option.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Kingpin. he has a chance to shrug off debuffs and his l2 makes him unstoppable
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Kingpin is better and it's not close.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Kingpin, hulk buster is terrible and in the bottom tier of champions which sucks considering his potential and his special 2&3 can do a lot of damage.

He needs a major overhaul and a buff
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    But hulkbuster is god tier and one of the only champs that can survive spider gwens sp1
    But kingpin can do that as well...
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    There were some rumors about they are to buff HB, so I'd wait sometime
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    Cool. Thanks everyone Maybe ill wait to see for a buff for HB first. I just want to have 4 star tank but I did just get Phoenix. She any good? I read really mixed things