**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is Gambit

Hiya. Huge Gambit fan if you couldn't tell. Was just wondering where/if I can obtain him? Is he still available?

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Gambit is found in the Premium Hero Crystals, the 3* Hero Crystals, the 4* Hero Crystals, and the 5* Hero Crystals.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Yup
  • Options
    But He is not good at All imho
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Gambit is my favourite comic character. In game he is only OK. Too much hassle holding block all the time in hard content to be of real use. Fun to use though when you get it all rolling. Don't worry that you don't have him yet as he will just be a bench warmer and arena fodder for you.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    Gambit is my favourite comic character. In game he is only OK. Too much hassle holding block all the time in hard content to be of real use. Fun to use though when you get it all rolling. Don't worry that you don't have him yet as he will just be a bench warmer and arena fodder for you.

That’s just because everyone plays with the same teams, do you never get bored of just bashing it out with SL, AA, Sparky, Blade etc?

It’s much more fun if you use characters you like instead of just the OP ones, for the sake of them being OP.

That’s how I do it anyway, much more fun using them because you want to, not just because it’s over quicker. Puts the fun back into it, and difficulty to some degree depending what your up against
  • Options
    While Colossus dosent bleed and puts up Real armor.
    Whats the special with Gambit? After loading an eterity He can Do a short time Storm like damage.
    Gambit is the Mutant class carnage
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    While Colossus dosent bleed and puts up Real armor.
    Whats the special with Gambit? After loading an eterity He can Do a short time Storm like damage.
    Gambit is the Mutant class carnage

He’s actually got a decent kit.

He has ability reduction and a paralyze (stun that’s not a stun- works on stun immune).

It’s just a pity it’s so clunky to use.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @DarkestDestroyer while that is correct but you do that on second runs not 1st go. TBH I use bp for majority of my fights as I really like him.
  • Options
    Yarah_DahileYarah_Dahile Posts: 83
    edited May 2018
    Gambit is one of favourite characters as well, but a benchwarmer for me too. Interesting on the paralyse though.... might play a bit more with him for stun immune
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I’ll do you one better! Why is gambit?

I'll do you another one even better!When is gambit?
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Lol @mutant carnage

Funny coz its true...

I have him as r3...

5star

Sig 60
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    I'll do you another one even better!When is gambit?
    But seriously, who is gambit anyway?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I don't use Gambit much. However, he is a reliable stun lock champ provided the enemy doesn't have limber. So if you use him in AW or Arena, it won't be as effective. However, he can stun lock all kinds of champs in quests and AQ.

Joel Line put out a Gambit youtube video that does a nice job showcasing his abilities.