**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Thanos fight w/o blade

UnoUno Posts: 119
Has anyone defeated him without using blade. How many revives did you use and what champs did you take.

Comments

• KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    5 team revives and 5 individual ones. Tough fight with or without blade.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    2 team revives, 4/55 5* Hyperion mainly (around 65% with him until thanos became stun Immune) then finished him off with black panther 5*, Spark 4* and Corvus Glaive 5*
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    3 revives on first Thanos 2 on the second with a rank 5 Luke cage. Aside from the cutaways throwing off my fighting when he activated his abilities he wasn't that bad.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Should have said rank 5 4* LC. I don't have a real one yet. Also this was uncollected so it can be done without blade
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    1 team revive, 1HP boost and 1 atk boost and a bit of luck with Thanos 1 as I was able to intercept his unstoppable with the first attempt. Got thanos 2 down to 6% and the whole team gone. I revived and lost Hype 4/55, Cap 5/50 and Hulk 5/50 without even touching him, just one hit one kill. I had no choice but to bring 3/30 Mile morales in (he’s there for synergy with Spark). Somehow, my Mile got Thanos remaining HP from 6% to 1% and Sparky did the final job.

Overall, fun fight but I never want to do it again. I had to try 8 times before being able to finish those Thanos off.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Dr voodoo, hulk, and bw stun lock
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Just a thought... After hearing how bad he is I've just been auto fighting heroic and will do master. With as easy as he is to get to I'll plan one doing a bunch of testing in master before uncollected. Not sure if they are the same.. thought I read they were different... could be wrong.. either way I'll get a feel for his move set and be better prepared. I generally don't have problems with uncollected but taking my time on this one. At least we only have to do the map once.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Took off 98% health of Thanos #1 with 4* Archangel
    1 team revive, 1HP boost and 1 atk boost and a bit of luck with Thanos 1 as I was able to intercept his unstoppable with the first attempt. Got thanos 2 down to 6% and the whole team gone. I revived and lost Hype 4/55, Cap 5/50 and Hulk 5/50 without even touching him, just one hit one kill. I had no choice but to bring 3/30 Mile morales in (he’s there for synergy with Spark). Somehow, my Mile got Thanos remaining HP from 6% to 1% and Sparky did the final job.

Overall, fun fight but I never want to do it again. I had to try 8 times before being able to finish those Thanos off.

Miles Morales confirmed god tier
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Took off 98% health of Thanos #1 with 4* Archangel

AA was slaughtering him until I made a mistake. Much better than my Blade
    Think I'd have to recommend AA as well for this battle

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @R4GE does AA prevent any of his abilities/modes or you just used him for raw damage?
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    @R4GE does AA prevent any of his abilities/modes or you just used him for raw damage?
    Thanos is immune to Archangels (or anyone’s) ability accuracy reduction. I don’t know about Rage, but I used a 3* archangel on my second account for Heroic (who was still bloody hard for a 3*) and Archangel did beastly, can only imagine a 5* one. I used AA for his raw damage.
  • MelDanBanaMelDanBana Posts: 15
    Got the first one to 12% with 4* star lord before I died from his s3. Second one I started with AA and finished him with ice man and hulknarok.

Used 3 revives because I kept getting hit by the second thanos' s2.
    Also brought sw. She has good potential, but I screwed up fighting with her.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I don't think I'll like the inverted control stuff
    Already don't like the cutscenes I mean what's the point of that. I find it distracting
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    for Thanos #1 I died a few times to understand the mechanics and then I was able to one-shot him with

- AA 5* r4
    - Hulk Ragnarok 5* r4

however I still cant beat Thanos #2