Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

I pulled Blade!

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
So I've had a 5* skill gem, 60 skill stones, and 99 generic stones waiting for a long time for Blade. I never thought I would actually get him, but just yesterday my friend spun my basic 5* crystal and somehow it landed on Blade :). The problem is, I only have 200k gold, and probably only 50 iso chunks- and none are skill or basic. What should be my plan of attack? Currently waiting for item use on Sunday so I can pump into his sig, but should I use everything on a champ that will take forever to rank up? And any advice on how best to get more iso and gold quickly?

Comments

• Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Uh yeah! Blade is awesome. Run the new eq in a few days and get some iso to level him up
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I hate you..lol... seriously though Congrats. Just work on the new eq and do arena. I bought 7-8 featured Sparks crystals and didn't get him then yesterday I pulled him from a random 5*crystal.. good day but low on tech t4cc..oh well.
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 37
    Act 4 runthrough ?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    A_rock007 wrote: »
    Act 4 runthrough ?

Could work, but I've already 100%, and it costs so much energy...and it's really boring. I'd rather work on exploring act 5, but with the the eq coming I'll prob do that first. Still wondering if I should use all my generic stones on him tho?
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Act 4 runthrough ?

Could work, but I've already 100%, and it costs so much energy...and it's really boring. I'd rather work on exploring act 5, but with the the eq coming I'll prob do that first. Still wondering if I should use all my generic stones on him tho?

definitly, use all your sigs on him. WAIT NO USE THEM ON FALCON
    Lol JK
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Act 4 runthrough ?

Lol JK

@Lex_Luger21 I've still got an unduped sparky and sl, and have yet to pull any other god tiers. Still a good idea to use all of them? 5 star generic stones are quite rare. I want to know what a healthy sig level would be for blade
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 111
    Act 4 runthrough ?

Lol JK

@Lex_Luger21 I've still got an unduped sparky and sl, and have yet to pull any other god tiers. Still a good idea to use all of them? 5 star generic stones are quite rare. I want to know what a healthy sig level would be for blade

Blade is hands down the best champion in the game. Max his sig, Max his rank, max his level. I hope one day to pull him myself. I missed on 5 blade crystals. I have everything waiting for him to go straight to r5 and get his sig to 150. Congrats on the great pull.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 111
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Someone told me once that blade was equal to x23.... lol

Maybe from a healing and damage output point. But danger sense is clutch. Blade>x-23.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    Ur friend opened ur crystal for u. That's account sharing. You will be banned now.
  • JincXJincX Posts: 12
    Pump everything into blade. It will boost his sig ability and increase prestige. He’s got one of the best prestige for a 5 star.