**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone having parry issues?

Well this is what i observed parry works sometimes and sometimes it not works.dfl3snrwy3jg.jpg

Comments

• Options
    UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Anyone?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike pls check through this.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Me too... today so many miss Parry.. got hit by combo after that miss.
  • Options
    JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    I thought it was iron ability .. still cant parry him
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Read Iron mans abilities mate. Certain hits are "repulsor" blasts, which cannot be parried or Evaded passively.
  • Options
    I also had this issue in trial of mad titan(expert) aganist angela,old man logan today morning.But now its working fine.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Non contact hits cannot be parried,Unless you have Proxima.
  • Options
    All the time. The game is broken.
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    It’s just like Yondu’s light attack where it’s his arrow that strikes instead of him. If there is no physical contact, parry does not stun. You do still parry, and you do still get the increased block proficiency, just not the stun.
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    It’s not broken smh it’s literally the ability of IW Iron Man his repulsed attacks, which includes the first medium cannot trigger parry or evade
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes, only physical attacks when parried cause a stun. Projectiles and otherwise stated attacks when parried do not cause stun.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    And ghost Parries. I blocked a few hits and my opponent randomly got stunned.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    And ghost Parries. I blocked a few hits and my opponent randomly got stunned.

That's the one i noticed. If I could replicate it on purpose, that would be great.