Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Thanos uncollected

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
All I have to say is what a challenge. It was a weird fight and I beat him but I feel dissapointed in a few things:

Uncollected difficulty got harder and the rewards are the same. Maybe kabam please add something extra because this was harder than Maestro in Lab of Legends.

Second, kabam common this Thanos fight deserves a shiny tittle. Why uncollected cannot have a colored tittle like white or something. There is not sense of achievement with a title that just looks like the heroic quest.

Third, good job about last map. Short straight forward.

Fourth, why have Thanos gain SP3 so easily? Got to have a balance here and let us some room. Some fights he just seemed collector x5 difficulty.

Please lastly, increase uncollected rewards or tone down a little the level of difficulty.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    its just one run through. you don't need to fight a Guillotine 7 times. you fight him twice. one path. that's it. It's harder. but it's the super bowl of Marvel right now. So I hear what you're saying, but you're not looking at it the right way I think.
  • Options
    65q3wrr1c33c.jpeg

“Challenge means challenge”

I beat it. I am not complaining
  • Options
    2u9eu06e4g8w.jpeg
  • Options
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    OP, It's been a while now, I didn't see you say anything about NERFING Blade in the last period, are you ok or did I miss something?

I am agaisnt nerfing. Nerfing champs is not healthy for the game. I like all the champs as is. Some of them need lots of updates but blade is fine the way he is.

There are some that are more powerful than others however kabam wont release the God tiers we know as 5 star in 6 stars versions.

This is the new way of balancing the game which is fine.

I dont have 5 star blade but I love the 4 star. He is an assassin is some fights but it is not good for others. Just like AA.

As for your concerns about me thank you. I really appreciate your input.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Why do people try to lie on the internet? Do they imagine that no one remembers the things they've said in the past? Do they not know that there are such things as search functions and post history?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Why do people try to lie on the internet? Do they imagine that no one remembers the things they've said in the past? Do they not know that there are such things as search functions and post history?

Thinking differently and changing an opinion on things does not make u a liar. Again I have come to the conclusion that my opinion was not that great. Thank you for your attention. It makes me happy that everyone have me in their minds. God bless.
  • Options
    Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    u6muxe6xl43u.jpg
    The second one is bugged. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    OP, It's been a while now, I didn't see you say anything about NERFING Blade in the last period, are you ok or did I miss something?

I am agaisnt nerfing. Nerfing champs is not healthy for the game.

5cri3w67vgqz.jpeg

Ooh called out twice in the same thread for being a hypocrite. Must hurt.

That was 2017 bro. I have changed and reinvented myself. Thank you for your continued support. Makes my heart warm!!!!

Did you reinvent yourself again since April 21st?

Move on Sir.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,097 ★★★★★

5cri3w67vgqz.jpeg

That was 2017 bro. I have changed and reinvented myself. Thank you for your continued support. Makes my heart warm!!!!

Move on Sir.

I think you need to take your own advice.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

5cri3w67vgqz.jpeg

Move on Sir.

I think you need to take your own advice.

I am the one personally attacking?
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    It took 15 team revives for me to do it. But it is worth the 5* AG.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    It took 15 team revives for me to do it. But it is worth the 5* AG.

You know you need to do all the individual milestones into the top % to get that AG, right? I see so many people doing dungeons and beginner quests and other nonsense because they want that AG, even though it's almost impossible for anyone but the top% to even try.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The part that I dislike about it is that this is supposed to be "Uncollected" difficulty, not "harder than last month" difficulty. A lot of people hide behind the "it's a *different* challenge from last month", but we can all agree that these monthly quests are progressively getting harder whereas the Heroic and Master are staying at roughly the same level. The over-arching discussion point from the OP is that these quests are getting harder but the rewards are staying exactly the same.

The OP isn't complaining that it's harder, but rather that more work deserves better rewards.

If someone were to become Uncollected this month, they wouldn't be in the same position as someone who became uncollected 6 months ago. I could beat EQ the same month I became uncollected (December), but each month since then (despite getting a better roster) I am finding I am spending a little more to beat it.

I’d disagree, I think the difficulty has been changing between monthly events yes, but it’s not only been going up. There have been a fairly large range of difficulties for uncollected, this month and the last month were both hard yes, but the mutant one before wasn’t too difficult with a heal block champ, the modok one was hard but black panther one was pretty easy.

Also, I believe, one of the reasons this month is harder is that with infinity war, this month marks a lot of what the in-game content story has been leading to. We had the first gems show up around the time when Phoenix was added to the game during Terror Genocide I think it was. That was a long time ago, the difficulty of the boss is to be the ultimatum of the story of the gems which I’m sure will be wrapped up next month. Just a theory as to why it’s so hard, Kabam wanted a solid marker stone of the end of the story, a finale.
  • Options
    Izuman18Izuman18 Posts: 6
    edited May 2018
    He gets sp3 easy but you can also use a certain champ and gain safeguard or do certain things to gain safeguard with any champ.

It hasn’t gotten harder. It just requires you to actually think a bit rather than just tap your way to victory, which is a good thing
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CapWW2 how was it harder than Maestro in LOL? You can practice this in a way that you simply can't practice Maestro. Took me several times to get the different stages down but it's totally doable. Maestro starts regenerating and there's nothing for it but to quit the fight lol. I thought this was fantastic. Happy to collect better rewards but love the fight. Plan to 100% LOL and doubt I'll ever love the Maestro fight.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    The part that I dislike about it is that this is supposed to be "Uncollected" difficulty, not "harder than last month" difficulty. A lot of people hide behind the "it's a *different* challenge from last month", but we can all agree that these monthly quests are progressively getting harder whereas the Heroic and Master are staying at roughly the same level. The over-arching discussion point from the OP is that these quests are getting harder but the rewards are staying exactly the same.

The OP isn't complaining that it's harder, but rather that more work deserves better rewards.

If someone were to become Uncollected this month, they wouldn't be in the same position as someone who became uncollected 6 months ago. I could beat EQ the same month I became uncollected (December), but each month since then (despite getting a better roster) I am finding I am spending a little more to beat it.

I used more revives to 100% Uncollected last month compared to this month. Potion use was the same at 0.