**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Base

When is this "Base" coming to the game?

Comments

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    It says "coming soon" since the game was released

I wonder what does Kabam understand by that phrase, cause it's been a long time, and they have no plans to release it before at least the end of year
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    TKal wrote: »

I wonder what does Kabam understand by that phrase, cause it's been a long time, and they have no plans to release it before at least the end of year

It was not since the game was released. It actually came 2-3 months after release with the addition of alliances.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

It was not since the game was released. It actually came 2-3 months after release with the addition of alliances.

Oh I didn't know that okay

Still it's been quite a long time

• Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

Oh I didn't know that okay

Still it's been quite a long time

Lol, only closing in on 2.5 years.
  • Options
    I always though given the description for it that base would be the avenue to get cores and other stuff eventually. But then AQ started and at one point in time you could get stony cores from those crystals.
  • Options
    MrSuaveMrSuave Posts: 2
    Another thing I cannot figure out is, have the premium hero crystals ever been awarded to players when they do daily quest for class catalyst? I always see it on the potential rewards list but always get the iso. Been playing for over 2 years now and the only thing I manage to get is class cores. What's yalls take on that?