**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

dungeons are so time consuming it’s insane

DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
Why would you make this daily? Just why?

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Then don't do them daily.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Day 2 and done also. Even if you do all of them, you'll still have to hit all of the different milestones on solo quests to have a chance at that 5 star AG. Lots of people are grinding for **** right now.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I haven’t been able to find an alliance member that has time at the same time as I do in 2 days.

I think they should change them up and make them solo-able.

Same set up just either start left or right taking a nod off a champ. Move on and fight the next champ with 1 active node. Then fight the boss.

Can a mod please see this and take it to somebody and make it happen?
    I haven’t been able to find an alliance member that has time at the same time as I do in 2 days.

Same set up just either start left or right taking a nod off a champ. Move on and fight the next champ with 1 active node. Then fight the boss.

They should just take the time off the room and let people play when they have time. Makes no sense to put 15 minute time limits on something that we have 24 hours to work on.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »

They should just take the time off the room and let people play when they have time. Makes no sense to put 15 minute time limits on something that we have 24 hours to work on.

Agreed, especially when the champs used in dungeons are subsequently locked out for long periods of time.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I quit the 3rd day after missing all the milestones the 1st 2 days and spending an hour on the 3rd only to get 1 GOOD dungeon in due to bad partners on the others. Ultimately I concluded it would be too much work for 80-90% odd of pulling a 5star I didnt even need or want and I would have to drive myself insane to get the 5star awakening crystal. Sorry but no thanks.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I'm not even bothering much, after the first couple of days I've pretty much stopped doing them.

Also on my last full run my last milestone glitched out and wouldn't fill no matter how many more I did it so that also makes me not want to do them anymore in addition to the amount of time it needs to hit all the milestones.

It's just a boring chore that I don't see the need to do and I really don't care about doing them, also they made a lot of the prizes really high so that we never get them.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Day 2 and done also. Even if you do all of them, you'll still have to hit all of the different milestones on solo quests to have a chance at that 5 star AG. Lots of people are grinding for **** right now.

I do not think you are right about that. I thought if you hit the daily dungeon milestones each day and 100% each EQ difficulty that you will have enough for an AG. Can anyone confirm?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    MarzGroove wrote: »

That’s a really helpful answer. Thank you for that amazing insight. Unfortunately if getting the 5 star gem is feasible at all you have to do them daily.

I might have offered different advice had you been explicit about trying to earn an AG.

In this case, your complaint should be that the cost of the AG is too high or that the dungeon milestones should award more dust.

I do not think you are right about that. I thought if you hit the daily dungeon milestones each day and 100% each EQ difficulty that you will have enough for an AG. Can anyone confirm?

You can look up the payouts, etc. Unless you're ranking in the top 20% for individual events on top of doing every dungeon and quest, you won't get that AG.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    One does not simply gets heroes from Arena and do Dungeons every day until the max milestone.

Unless u dont do any Quests, Thanos Quests, AQ and AW.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I gave up after the 2nd day cause I said to myself am I going to be able to get enough to get that AG. Realistically without giving up my life the answer was NO!! SO i don't even bother stressing bout it. I'll get whatever I can get an call it a day. Makes my time in this game go easier ;)
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

You can look up the payouts, etc. Unless you're ranking in the top 20% for individual events on top of doing every dungeon and quest, you won't get that AG.

I just checked you get: 3,000,000 for dungeons; 2,000,000 for Trials of the Mad Titan; 2,000,000 for all 5 EQ's---that totals 7,000,000 a 5* AG crystal 6.9 million. So I am correct.

I agree that the dungeons are too much and I do not enjoy them because of the grind. If the last milestone was say 4.5k then it would be a fun game mode. But you are spreading fake news brother.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I've missed one day and always do the 7500 but I'm probably stopping in the next day or two. It's definitely too much if you have map 5 or 6, AW, daily quests, arena (and I hit most milestones here in two different ones), and all the other special events. The coordination with different players and different time zones is difficult too.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah already most in the alliance are over it, way too much work for an every day thing. It’s one thing for me to grind relentlessly but finding a partner every day is already a struggle. Reality is that you pretty much need to do it most of the time if you want the AG and majority have already decided they can’t put in that amount of effort so why bother doing it at all.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

I just checked you get: 3,000,000 for dungeons; 2,000,000 for Trials of the Mad Titan; 2,000,000 for all 5 EQ's---that totals 7,000,000 a 5* AG crystal 6.9 million. So I am correct.

I agree that the dungeons are too much and I do not enjoy them because of the grind. If the last milestone was say 4.5k then it would be a fun game mode. But you are spreading fake news brother.

Yeah if you do every dungeon, on top of the obvious trials and event that you’ll do anyway then you get enough. But if you miss one day, it’s over. Unless you make it up in the solo events.. which will be another grind, on top of doing the dungeons because you missed one and can’t afford to miss another.

Aaaaand it’s been a week. You have 5 more weeks to go. I just can’t imagine what Kabam was thinking with this. So much potential, so much wasted.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★

You do understand that if one doesn’t do them due to having family and a job it puts them behind right ? Mandatory progression game tasks should not be more than 2-3 hours a day at most including Aw&Aq.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★

You do understand that if one doesn’t do them due to having family and a job it puts them behind right ? Mandatory progression game tasks should not be more than 2-3 hours a day at most including Aw&Aq.

Lol. Nothing in the game is mandatory.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    (Not a Kabam cheerleader)

I disagree on the time thing. Sure the first few days took longer. But I’m down to about 45mins to an hour for 7500 milestone (save any crappy gameplay from myself or partner). Over a 24 hour period this isn’t bad at all for the rewards, unless you pull all the worst champs for your roster.

Sure it may cut into some arena time, but it is worth it, imo. Also, it is a good about of fun with the crazy nodes.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    I don't like the timed aspect and reliance on having another person.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    They dont want everyone to get that AG..especially when people will easily whale out if an AG offer comes by..

Nothing comes easy in kabam
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I did it once and that was it, but I'm hardly playing anything else than AW, AQ and EQ uncollected these days.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,300 ★★★★
    I agree with op... Yes, nothing is mandatory, but of course people will be inclined to do the stuff that gives rewards in order to not fall behind in this very competetive game...

An average endgame player with a decent roster of 4* 5/50 or better will get all the milestones in two sittings of Dungeon 5, one going for 5 rounds and one going for 6 rounds... That’s 11 rounds of dungeons, even if you do it really fast, a dungeon won’t be done in less than 5 minutes...

So 55 minutes of gameplay each day to get all the milestones... on top of AW, AQ and EQ... I am not even counting in arena, because there’s so much variance on how much arena people do...

I think the extra hour every day is a lot... Maybe Kabam can lower the milestones or grant more points per dungeon, like they did with dungeon 6...
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    It’s incredible how people keep complaining about the dungeons. What do you think this is? If you want the rewards do the work, else don’t do the work and don’t complain about not getting the rewards.

If there’s a Marvel online game anywhere in the world where you can keep up with the heavy spenders and hardcore grinders for little to no effort please introduce it to me. I’ll like to switch too.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Wolfe wrote: »
    It’s incredible how people keep complaining about the dungeons. What do you think this is? If you want the rewards do the work, else don’t do the work and don’t complain about not getting the rewards.

If there’s a Marvel online game anywhere in the world where you can keep up with the heavy spenders and hardcore grinders for little to no effort please introduce it to me. I’ll like to switch too.

We expect it to be a game and have fun and not consider it a full time dayjob. For the guys with other stuff to do then playing this game this is very hard to manage. With some improvement ( weekly milestones) that is fixed. Not that hard I would say.