**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cruelty or Precision

Hi i a new player to the game. I have a question regarding which mastery to get, cruelty or precision. I will eventually have both but 5 cores for a new player is pricey. I already have my dex and parry and on my way saving up for one of these masteries for now. Now i have 3* corvus glaive and he hits harder than all my heroes including my 4* heroes, pretty sure it's because of the crits he has almost every hit. I solo all content atm with him cause he kills everything will ease now my question.. i want to know which mastery out of cruelty or precision would suit him best for now. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    For Corvus, cruelty is the way to go, but in for all other champs precision is probably the one you want to invest in first. Think about it, cruelty increases the damage of critical hits, but you won't get as many critical hits unless you have precision.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    For Corvus, cruelty is the way to go, but in for all other champs precision is probably the one you want to invest in first. Think about it, cruelty increases the damage of critical hits, but you won't get as many critical hits unless you have precision.

This is correct. Also Google mcoc masteries if you already haven't. Lot's of good information out there. I know it's expensive but both are sort of a requirement. Lots of people might disagree with this but I don't think the last point in precision is needed. Diminishing returns sort of eats it up.. just something to think about.