**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unacceptable

You know how the opponent has recently been able to cancel your specials mid-animation? It happened over 10 times for me today. This is unacceptable. The worst instance was this: I used Dormammu's sp1 on the opponent. I missed the first hit of it and before the second hit (geyser), the opponent hit me and CANCELLED my sp1. This happens way too often.

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    You know how the opponent has recently been able to cancel your specials mid-animation? It happened over 10 times for me today. This is unacceptable. The worst instance was this: I used Dormammu's sp1 on the opponent. I missed the first hit of it and before the second hit (geyser), the opponent hit me and CANCELLED my sp1. This happens way too often.

Ironic,I used this against two guys without meaning to,A GG and The AQ boss :p
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Yes I noticed that happened once yesterday on my game too. :-3
  • ChincheyaChincheya Posts: 20
    Yup, happened with my Dormammu too! Second hit of sp1 never came and the cpu interrupted me mid special today...