**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Good job Kabam!

I always criticize Kabam as a gamer, a Marvel fan and as a lover of MCOC.. We all love this game very much and that is why we all have gathered here in this forum to express ourselves and thoughts. This message is for the monthly quest. Last month it was a daylight robbery. The targets were almost unreachable for many players. Kabam was criticized so negatively everywhere. Some gamers left the game unfortunately. Yet, Kabam listened. They always adapt but fluctuate into both sides. It is natural as nothing or no one is perfect. However, I must say, credit must be given where it is due. This month's quest is a pretty solid design. Good fights and most importantly, medium energy cost because we have so much to do with energy. The uncollected final boss is an encyclopedia, a massive hitter, but he is doable. I believe this is a 50/50 (a fair go) situation for both player and company. Good job Kabam boys. Now fix up these small bugs and bring this game into its perfection. Also, I must say this.. your accountants and marketing department need to work on fair offers so your cash-flow statement can have green figures all the time. Trust me on that because I study accounting.

Good luck Kabam and fellow gamers!

Comments

• ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Definitely not. I explored last month uncollected difficulty quest.. without much use potions.. but this time had to spend a lot.. I find this is not good.