**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game down May 4 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I think I broke the game sorry.

7yp76zcxgp46.png

Nice. What crystals were they?
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Why am I getting a force update... when I'm up to date?
  • Options
    The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    helloguys wrote: »
    Same thing, every week. Servers are made of potatoes.

I think the servers are actually 1975 computers with 8 bits of ram. Lol
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Thank you Kabam for the Maintenance !
    We were in war at 15 minutes from the end and trying to kill the third boss hoping that would give us enough point to win....
    But no, thanks to you

When will you learn that after every update you do your system fall apart and need maintenance nearly every time the firs week !
    Maybe you should put a little more RAM or CPU on you servers ?
  • Options
    These outages and bugs are why I’m not participating in AQ and AW.
  • Options
    Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Well I just used big boosts I hope I can get them.back had some about to expire also smh
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol Draco this wasn’t scheduled maintenance chief there was no warning or notification... you might wanna get a clue before writing something. Game came down without any warning.
  • Options
    _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    I can connect now, but the game is running like garbage. I'd prefer you not allowing me connect if you can't fix that lag.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Game back up
  • Options
    Mikest001Mikest001 Posts: 16
    Mikest001 wrote: »
    Hello, I am really angry to know that when I connected just a few seconds, there were just 30 mins to end the war and then suddenly I got the message "there are emergency maintenance works or something", please stop DOING THAT otherwise I won't pay a dollar or two in your game again.
    We deserve some regret for this war as we were just one step to won the war.
    My name is mikest001.
    Thanks in advance.

I've spent a fortune or two on this game, do not let me change my mind thoughts about this game, I feel so disappointed.
  • Options
    CeeLeeDeeCeeLeeDee Posts: 7
    I were on dungeon 8 and lost all my points and now my strongest champions are on cool down. What Kabam will do?
  • Options
    PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    30v0lyf76cr2.gif
    I demand to be compensated for the compensation that I have not been compensated for!!! Curses!!!
  • Options
    B_KassB_Kass Posts: 35
    Are we going to see any sort of compensation for all this maintenance? Seems like tha servers are going down way more often than usual.
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Couldn't Kabam put out a notice 30-60 minutes prior to an Emergency Maintenance situation?

I mean, Kabam must know that they are about to shutdown... it's not a whimsical decision!!! I realize there could NOT be an Optimum time to do this, but a 30-60 minute warning should be possible!

There was no Tuesday shutdown, which I expected, considering the sheer volume of bugs in V-18!!!
    - chat line (& P.M.'s) has at least 6 major issues!!
    - screen freeze in Dungeons
    - Dungeons matchmaking freeze up
    - having to restart game 3-5 times an hour!!!!!!

Now an unscheduled Emergency Maintenance Shutdown for what... the 3rd time in last 4 days!!???

The least they must do is Message us to explain what this fixed!
    And reimburse us for lost Quest Energy during PRIME GAME TIME!!!

• Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Guess the Collector lowered his “Lofty” expectations.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Two days in a row during a dungeons run the game goes down. This means I paid to refresh heroes both days because I just wanna get it over with via dungeon 6 and I get rewards reduced because I can’t finsih and I wanted my time.

Customer support sends an immediate canned response saying they’ll get back to me.

This forum is for constructive feedback in part. Here the feedback: Do something immediately. I’m embarrassed for you with how little care you actually show.

My take is that your servers are stretched too thin.

Refreshes should be free. You need to reimburse those affected. When someone pays for a good or service it should be provided. When the good or service is faulty someone should step up right away.

• Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Yep down after me and a friend took top champs into dungeon. Fun fun!
    Same here. Two days in a row. No effort by kabam to reimburse. They simply don’t care.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Kabam, if you're jealous of Lucasfilm and Star Wars, just say it. It's ok.
    :smile: In all seriousness, are we ever going to get a fix/compensation for this? Even a few T4CC Crystals for this inconvenience would at least show me you haven't forgotten us.
  • Options
    These are getting out of hand. What's the point of running dungeons if you get kicked out before you can get a decent score?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    A war loss. Kabam this ain’t right ,

xlt1l1q8opa5.png

@Cadillac_puss123 let's see the whole Stat page. That screen shot doesn't prove you lost because of the connection issues.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Couldn't Kabam put out a notice 30-60 minutes prior to an Emergency Maintenance situation?

I mean, Kabam must know that they are about to shutdown... it's not a whimsical decision!!! I realize there could NOT be an Optimum time to do this, but a 30-60 minute warning should be possible!

There was no Tuesday shutdown, which I expected, considering the sheer volume of bugs in V-18!!!
    - chat line (& P.M.'s) has at least 6 major issues!!
    - screen freeze in Dungeons
    - Dungeons matchmaking freeze up
    - having to restart game 3-5 times an hour!!!!!!

Now an unscheduled Emergency Maintenance Shutdown for what... the 3rd time in last 4 days!!???

The least they must do is Message us to explain what this fixed!
    And reimburse us for lost Quest Energy during PRIME GAME TIME!!!

Do you really think they planned todays outage? How are they going to give us a warning when they don't get one either.
  • Options
    txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    Can we please have some compensation from your emergency maintenance? a lot of resources were wasted because of this and we're not getting anything from you. AQ and AW energies were not utilized at its fullest, boosts were not use for its full duration. even milestones in arenas could be missed because of your emergency maintenance or connection issues and we get nothing. A little bit of free units would do to repair some of these damages you did to your players. These units could compensate for those wasted resources.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Where the hell is the adorable Grandmaster and his big gift box? OWNING UP TO HIS ACTIONS
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Anyone else have donations disappear after the update?
  • Options
    I’m not asking for compensation. All I want is a game that works and is bug-free.
  • Options
    BlastmasterBlastmaster Posts: 33
    In angel alliance, a kabaam game, we would get compensation for this.