**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T3 class catalyst drop rate

Could you please at least give 1 t3 class cat for completing the event quest at 100%? Today again for about the 4th weekend I have completed it and then went back through the hard way 3 more times only to get a small amount of fragments. It takes more than a full energy amount to run and it is ridiculous when trying to collect to rank up champs. T2 and T1 will give normally 1 or 2 whole cats for completion but 0 for the T3. They offered me 3 for 400 units but barely get anything for running the quest. This really needs to be fixed.

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I completely agree, I am trying to rank up my Vision AoU and this isn't helping
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    It's sad I can stack up t4b cats long before getting a couple of t3 class cats, especially when I'm putting in the time and effort to run the event multiple times. My nebula and doc oc are going to take forever to rank at this pace since it's only 1 day per week and all I'm getting are small amount of fragments for each run.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    One of the most frustrating aspects of the game along with the gold issue. Wish Kabam would quit with that, purposely slowing and extending the game as much as possible. It’s out of control