**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exclusive Google Play Gift Card Offer Locations Online

nvnt26aika72.jpg
Can I purchase a Google gift card in any online retailer and redeem any of these rewards?:
https://playcontestofchampions.com/google-play-gift-card/
I wonder cause this entry in the blog:
vbmg45od5ijz.jpg

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

As long as you are purchasing the gift card from an authorized reseller, the offer will be available. This includes online purchases.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Is there a list of authorised sellers anywhere? I could not find a list for USA anywhere.
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    I have a few online Google play gift card retailers that I trust and I don't know if they are considered as a authorized resellers. The confusing thing is that there is an option for "Everywhere else Google play gift cards are sold". Does that mean that if a friend gifted me a gift card from an unknown online retailer I could redeem my rewards? And can someone explain me the exact process of this offer. So I redeem my gift card at my Google account with the code and then what. Do I have to purchase something at the unit store? Will that redirect me somewhere. I constantly move from the US to other countries for work and it's a bit complicated to purchase from physical stores there. I'm returning to the US in a week or so. Sorry for the long post, but if I purchase a 50+ USD card from a random online store should I be able to redeem everything correctly? My Google account has my current US address and info.
  • AchzrineAchzrine Posts: 13
    I bought 2. $50 Google play cards on April 28th from 711. It says it can be purchased from anywhere. April1st to June 30th. I never got the promo that was promised me. They told me to contact Google. They said they can't do anything. Kabam said they can't do anything. They told me to contact 711 Corp. They told me they can't do anything. So I got the run around. Spending $100 like a fool hoping to get my promo other wise I wouldn't of purchased anything.

If there's anyone reading this and can do something please help.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Achzrine wrote: »
    I bought 2. $50 Google play cards on April 28th from 711. It says it can be purchased from anywhere. April1st to June 30th. I never got the promo that was promised me. They told me to contact Google. They said they can't do anything. Kabam said they can't do anything. They told me to contact 711 Corp. They told me they can't do anything. So I got the run around. Spending $100 like a fool hoping to get my promo other wise I wouldn't of purchased anything.

If there's anyone reading this and can do something please help.

My understanding is if a store has a set time period in this case 711 between 5/1 & 8/3 then thats the only time cards from those places qualify.
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    edited May 2018
    https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/about/giftcards/
    Found the site that mentions the offer and retailers, online or physical sites
    18l84ars07xh.jpg
    9dp3grjpagyl.jpg
    qbijkuunabmq.jpg
    dq37b8q9zgr5.jpg