Looking for daily players to join alliance

Recruiting, Line, semi retired, rebuilding, maps 4, 2 when war is going on no Donations or minimums send friend request on game

Davidson75 yk0cnvne1c67.png

No requirements
We all know what events are happening and if we have enough time in life we get them done

Plus duels rather players try for harder fight win or lose and get better as a player

Comments

• Davidson75Davidson75 Member Posts: 20
    Doing something different with battle groups
    Battle group 1 will have 15
    And same with battle group 2 they will have 15
    Battle group three will have all of the alliance in it.

When group one fills with ten then the extra five will go straight to battle group 3
    Same with group 2 the extra five will go to battle group 3.

Everyone should already either be in one or two.

This method is not to clear all three battle groups, it is to clear two 100% and possibly three.
    If life gets in the way or you know you are going to be on a minimal amount(on vacation, unexpected situation, ect. ) you join battle group 3 that day.

This should help to keeping those waiting for nodes to be taking down to a minimum of wait time, those that can get on more will be on the first two battle groups.
  • Biowolf324Biowolf324 Member Posts: 3
    If you have room I would like to join. Somewhat new player but I grind everyday. I try to login at least 4 to five times and want to start doing all of the alliance features. All the alliances I join don’t do anything and by joining on that does it will help a lot.