**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First run through ROL tonight! Had to tell somebody...

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
4rdmazmk256w.png
r0lpbombl75g.png
sn1ngclsfm84.png

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Congrats. It's a big first milestone.
  • Options
    Hardest fights for me were:

Juggernaut (He always gives me problems)
    Scarlet Witch (That’s what Ultron is for)
    Vision (Really easy to fight, but grueling with his bleed immunity. Took like 900 hits)
    Black Bolt (Should have been easy, but he caught me a couple times. Maybe getting a bit tired)

Was scared of Wolverine for sure, but Guilly made quick work of him in 67 hits even after I made some silly mistakes. Found my groove and got a 467 hit combo on Hulk.

I did not have a great stash of revives, so I ended up spending like 500 units on 9-10 revives and a few potions.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Nice work, I remember when I first did this and it was before I had Guillotine and had to use Dr Strange back in the day, thats when you had to have a good evade and parry game versus Wolverine and just use sp3, was long, took a few revives but was an awesome milestone. Congrats.
  • Options
    Thanks! It was my most satisfying achievement in this game so far. Especially, doing it in one sitting. I think it took 2 1/2 hours or so. Not sure. I lost track of time.

Kinda funny that about a month ago I was telling my friend about my itch to complete ROL, and that Guilly was crucial against Wolverine. I do have a 4/40 Yondu that I was prepared to use.

Later that same damn night I cracked a 4* crystal and pulled Guilly! A week later I duped her. She was so nice to have.
  • Options
    I suppose The Collector is next. I’m on 5.1.4, but haven’t gone back in a while. So close to taking 2-3 champs to 5/50. I’d love to rank up one of my six five star champs, but Sym Spidey is literally the best one I have.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    The 2nd time you do it, it'll be easier, try with a 3* Gully, you'll be surprised at how much easier the 2nd time it'll be
  • Options
    I’ve actually played this game for like 3 years, but was always extremely casual until about 4 months ago. Then, became obsessed. Haha. I’ve become twice the player I was a few months ago. Easy. I feel like I’m even better after ROL. I never thought I could get a 467 hit combo, but there it is. It teaches you a lot about the focus it takes to be really great at the game.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Congrats! I only did RoL once I got Starlord duped a few months back. Each fight took just over 150 hits except for Wolverine where I used Guilly.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @KinkyWizard1 congrats! I could't get Guilly to work when I tried Wolvie. Used a 3* SL (Perfect Block team). And beat him on the 2nd try. Longest fight ever in the game to this day though lol.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Nice work, bro! Something to be proud of!
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone! I wish there was another challenge along the lines of ROL to do. I’m pretty far away from a LOL run. Also, it sure would be nice if you got a five star crystal or an awakening gem for completing ROL. The awards seem a little outdated. I’m still pretty pumped up about it though.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I spent 600 units in my clear of ROL. Totally worth the rewards.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Nice work!