**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do I down load MCOC on my PC?

Every time I press Download, it directs me back to the same site. Is there a special way to do it?

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You can’t without getting banned
  • Hi SoulBreaker1229!

Marvel Contest of Champions is only available on supported Android and iOS devices.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Oh, well in that case, dang.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Get an Android TV, play it on there.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    If one had an Android TV, what would one use for controls? Honestly curious
  • Wells44Wells44 Posts: 92
    I'd imagine the phone would still he the control.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    My understanding is you could possibly use a controller after some initial configuring of the buttons for the game, the other option I have heard of is using the Nvidia Sheild TV console comes with controllers, there is also the now 2+year old Nvidia K1 Sheild Tablet that plugs directly to your TV via a mini hdmi cable and have been told by those who have this that there is no lag between the controller and game but versus a touch screen it is still inferior, touch screen, as you may already know is as responsive as it gets but this is all 2nd hand information.
  • 3rd Party Software or Scripts that modify or influence the game in any way is strictly prohibited in any game mode, including Story Content, Arenas, and Competitive Modes.

The use of any of these applications is a violation of our Terms of Service, and will result in varying forms of punishment, including your account being banned.
This discussion has been closed.