**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* NOT SO USEFUL CHAMPIONS GETTING DUPED REPEATEDLY!!!

ChutzpahChutzpah Posts: 7
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I have total 18 champions as 5* and im struggling hard to grind in featured 5* arena for 2k yet alone 1k shards. Saving up for 10k every two weeks anticipating for another option for a 5* new champ for arena i open to get another dupe champion to the amount i have duped 10 of my champions more than twice each and my total number havnt increased. Is these openings still RNG based or have kabam made sure im getting dupes for me to spend money on the featured 5* arena..This is getting ridiculous now.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    You dont like 6* shards?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You dont like 6* shards?

i love 6 star shards.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Not sure how many 5* I have, but it's somewhere around 20. Got a couple good ones in there like Blade, star Lord, drax, and crossbones, all unduped. I currently have just two dupes, Kamala Khan and Gambit (twice). But hey, the grind is what keeps us coming back man. You realize how boring the game would be if you opened Blade back to back, then starky, then rider, then AA...you get where I'm going? There would be no challenge left if all you pulled were great champs.
  • ChutzpahChutzpah Posts: 7
    @Northwestbrosef still it would be nic to see a new champ once inawhile even someone who sucks
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    If you're opening a 5* every fortnight, why would it matter how many times you dupe rubbish, the 6* shards are probably worth more than most of the champs in the 5* pool anyway.