**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GAME DOWN May 7 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    This is a sight very familiar to players
    nk4xezrtbx5f.png
    And it’s fair to say that we’re all getting fairly ticked off. I think I speak for most of the community when I say maintenance is alright. We understand, don’t worry Kabam. Sure it’s annoying but this is a big game, you sometimes need an emergency maintenance. What annoys us is the lack off apology, we can’t all wait around to play the game. I get 15 minutes during my lunch break to play and if I can’t log in, I’d at least like an apology. 5 minute maintenance: a message on forums apologising/acknowledgeing. 15 minute maintenance: an email to summoners with a a formal apology. 25 minutes plus and you actually need to suck it up and you send some potions over guys. We all play the game because we like it but you’re going to seriously alienate the community by making us conform to your schedule and then act like nothing’s happened. Come on Kabam
  • Options
    MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Another convenient bug is in at least one dungeon a day (it has been more) I get disconnected on the fight loading screen so my champ loses half health making it harder to get more rooms in. Seen my partner's fall foul to the same 'bug'.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    L1d3rA wrote: »
    LOL .. and now what ?
    j81x0m3bo5n8.png
    xkzrz2joaqds.png
    4lwkdd5hzh1k.png

I feel for you...
  • Options
    samakilluasamakillua Posts: 17
    why is this emergency maintenance only for few can anyone explain this vmamohgkfw9u.png
    only few got this emergency maintenance and many in my alliance are playing good
  • Options
    Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    Vintage773 wrote: »
    Will a mod please answer:

Are we going to lose all our dungeon progress? As well as lose our champions that were being used?
    I Was 4 rooms in to Dungeon 5, using 4/55s.

Yes, you lose the champs you were using and it fails so you get half the reward. It happened twice to me already.
  • Options
    lagulamalagulama Posts: 38
    edited May 2018
    Thanks so much for the maintenance when people are playing dungeons. Good champs are wasted and later, probably unavailable for dungeons. ARGH!
  • Options
    Dseptykon13Dseptykon13 Posts: 53
    This is the 2nd time I've been able to sit down with my wife to get through some dungeons with our A Teams, only to be shafted by the game crashing followed by emergency maintenance.

I understand it happens from time to time, but the frequency as of late combined with the new time-based game mode is kinda killing some fun.

I usually am against compensation, but not on this day. I think a few revives and potions should be handed out.

Rant over. Maybe I'll go play some Sea of Thieves.bfa31qypt0zc.png
  • Options
    Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    Enough is enough kabam, your instability is affecting our ability to finish aq now. Lost my gr because of the lag and then server goes into maintenance.
  • Options
    magiclemagicle Posts: 0
    20 min ago I using best champ at dungeon. but emergency inspection. So I lost the game. You must indemnity.
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    This is what wrong when this is happening over and over and you have to spend units to refresh champions
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    THANOS IS THE CAUSE! THE CONTEST IS OVER!
  • Options
    udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    edited May 2018
    I need my 5*
    They take more than a day n half to recharge
    I didn't mean to conclude the dungeon, either you guve me dungeon milestones or recharge my champions who were in dungeons while you screwed the servers up
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Options
    udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    Give*
  • Options
    Vintage773Vintage773 Posts: 61
    Will they at least be unlocked?
  • Options
    ThespusThespus Posts: 45
    I submitted a ticket when the servers went down Wednesday to point out that the outage caused me to lose 1K 5* and 100 6* shards in arena as well as dungeon time while others were still getting to improve their scores. The response was a sickening "it happens so live with it" and "smile and you will be happier." I'm smiling right now, but those responses should cause somebody to lose their job. That sort of customer service WILL kill a company if it's not fixed. I was only asking they consider compensation in this case and I basically got a middle finger.
  • Options
    Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Verzz wrote: »
    Nope the silence has been deafening as usual about server outage compensation

Actually it hasn't. They have stated, as in the past, that they will consider compensation only after they discover the reasons for the outages and fix them.
    So basically we’ll never get compensation because Kabam fixing problems...
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    this is the problem when you keep loosing champions and rewards
  • Options

Give me a few a moments, we'll get further clarification on this one.
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Vydious can you and the other mods forward the idea to whatever respective department that deals with bugs/outages to consider taking a month or two from pumping out champs off in order to work on some of the bugs causing this continual nonsense.

I understand that this is most likely going to be ignored, but these emergency shutdowns are getting annoying beyond belief...
  • Options
    it's all in the title
  • Options
    losing dungeon rewards, losing best champs. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH. WTH!!
  • Options

It looks like those champions are going to be locked out for their designated time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is going to cause, but please note we are looking deeply into what caused this issue. Once we have a more direct pinpoint on it we can look into the idea of compensation.
  • Options

Hey everyone -

Sorry for the delay in a comment here, been working to get your threads together in one place so the repeated questions can be answered all at once rather than in multiples.

The main question has been in regards to whether this will be a problem for your Dungeon runs and unfortunately they will timeout. I know this is frustrating to hear and we're truly sorry for that, we're working as quick as we can to get this resolved so everyone can get back into the game.

7wgyaavbcaqm.gif
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

It looks like those champions are going to be locked out for their designated time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this is going to cause, but please note we are looking deeply into what caused this issue. Once we have a more direct pinpoint on it we can look into the idea of compensation.

That's not exactly great on anyone. With the constant disconnects due to these problems, some of us are losing champions to the dungeon and not being able to complete them thus losing rewards. Not to mention in the AQ/AW when you disconnect your champion loses half their hp, that's stupid with the rate your servers go down, how is someone supposed to win a fight when they disconnect and lose half their hp without a single hit from either party.