Options

Why give some better then others? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Same here lota got t4cc i got a ulitmate crystal ... so i got a useless 3s dupe and they got a t4cc which is way more valueable
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Treo wrote: »
    Same here lota got t4cc i got a ulitmate crystal ... so i got a useless 3s dupe and they got a t4cc which is way more valueable

I just got straight up nothing. My ally got t4cc crystals, all of ‘em. There were ultimate crystals too? That’s so much worse in value! It’s like someone bragging about their cool new ps4, then someone else just slides it off the table and plops down their limited edition ps4 pro
  • Options
    TregotregoTregotrego Posts: 1
    I got nothing as well, we are all supposed to get something right?
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Nope only some of us get it so we are basically pets
  • Options
    MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    I got nothing. Again.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Don't worry we just have to wait another 2 years for our chance.
  • Options
    Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Complete bull...
  • Options
    Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Kabam if y'all decide to make this right my account is Smitty138.... OTHERWISE I REFUSE TO KEEP PLAYING THIS CORRUPT GAME.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    I have played for over 3 years...this is the first time I ever got one of the random gifts
  • Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Seriously? Can I give back this "ultimate" crystal for the T4CC crystal that other folks got? Seriously - was this a rich get richer scenario? I need gold and upgrade materials - not more 3*'s. Never thought I would react this way to a gift, but it was a slap in the face.
  • Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Occasionally, I have never received a totally rad random gift from Kabam; but it seems like nobody does due to the amount of surprise? So I'm left to wonder how I get unlucky enough to get nothing for 3 years lmao
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    From time to time I show up at my family reunions and give everyone there a gift except Aunt Sally. I make sure Aunt Sally knows I hate her, hoping she will stop coming to the reunions.

Way to alienate your player base...

You ever heard someone say not to bring food to a party if you don't have enough for everybody? Seriously.. either shell out for all your active players or keep it in your pants Kabam.
  • Options
    Bogar503Bogar503 Posts: 2
    I got an ultimate crystal, with a guaranteed 3*, 20% chance at a 4*... Guess what I got? This is NOT a gift... This is a slap in the face for someone who has been playing as long as I have. KABAM KNOCK IT OFF. IF YOU'RE GONNA GIVE FREE GIFTS, MAKE SURE THEY'RE NOT A SLAP IN THE FACE.
  • Options
    NJT2016NJT2016 Posts: 17
    I didn't get Anything either. Spend half my life on this game!
  • Options
    Obie889Obie889 Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike In the spirit of transparency. Please explain why the “random” gift. From what I can tell, your losing players left and right, and now you have chosen to alienate the ones that have decided to stay despite all the bugs by giving out a random gift. Seems like a very dumb move
  • Options
    zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Yeah everyone in my ally got either a t4cc crystal or an ultimate crystal and I didn’t get anything. What’s up with that?
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I haven’t had a “random” gift in roughly 18 months, yet i have alliance mates that have had 3 or 4. Guess my random gift was Maintenance and lagouts.
  • Options
    Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    I’m shocked Kabam hasn’t realized these free gifts for some and not others really upset people, especially when they aren’t willing to explain the criteria for it. I’ve been on the receiving end of it before (not this time) so I can’t complain a whole lot. But it just seems like sending something to everyone, even just a 3* crystal would help the community morale
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Even my wife got one but I didn't. Ally's members did too
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 143
    No gift for me. That really sucks knowing half the players are getting a T4CC and I get nothing.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I got an Ultimate crystal and was happy for a moment because others in my ally did not get anything. Now I find out some people got t4cc.....now, not so happy. That is quite a difference in value there.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I would trade my 35th t4cc crystal I can't open for any of your Ultimate crystals...
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I hope you track who gets these gifts and how often, because the last time got this kind of gift, 'PSY-Gangnam style' was top hit on its first week, while others from my alliance get them quite frequently.
    Just sayin..
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I gotta say I did receive a t4cc but this has been the first and only gift and I have been playing for years so it is completely random. A ton of alliance members got nothing like >50% so don't fret.
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Got a free Ultimate crystal even though it came out to be a 3 star...Free is Free. I appreciate it
  • Options
    luffy_91luffy_91 Posts: 27
    Here's the thing, i am happy for those who got the free gift, but at the same time i am pissed that i didn't get one.
    The problem here is that the gifts being given out are genuinely going to help progress those who recieve it and thats unfair.
    Everyone playing this game does what they do to get items that is going to help them progress in the game so just giving out these items to a selected few makes no sence.
    If you really want to keep doing this random gifting, make sure the items given out are just collectibles. Or better yet give these out to everyone.
    STOP DIVIDING THE COMMUNITY.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,514 ★★★★★
    I bet Miike loves days when he knows these "gifts" are going out. He gets to spend the rest of the day cleaning up the forum.
This discussion has been closed.