**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Testing Update? Next Champion Buffs?

2»

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Are there any updates on the Carnage buff and/or beta tests and champion buffs in general?
    @Kabam Miike , can we get an answer please
    When the Luke Cage and Red Hulk buff happened, Kabam Miike said, “We look forward to starting our first Beta, and look forward to even more of them this year!”

Ever since that first beta, there hasn’t even been mention of another one.

Why is that?

@Kabam Miike
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    The father and son duo venom and carnage should get buffed next.
    The father and son duo venom and carnage should get buffed next.

Yes, for sure!
    On March 7, 2018, Kabam Miike said, “Hey Everybody,

Really excited to see that you guys are happy with the recent adjustments that we've made, and with the Beta test. Now, I have a few things I want to mention about the continued buffs coming to some underperforming Champions, and Betas.

First, not every update to Champs will come with a Beta test. While we do want to Beta test more impactful or drastic changes for Champions, that won't always be the case.

Now, we do want to continue to use the Beta system to test other changes to Champions, but there are currently some bugs with the Beta system that are keeping us from doing any further Tests at this time. So, before we can take a crack at any more Champion Beta Tests, we have to make sure we get these Beta System bugs ironed out!

We want to get back to these as soon as we can as well, but right now, I don't have any more information on timelines or which Champions we're looking at to share.”

While I do appreciate him responding to our beta testing questions, it has been almost two months and I doubt it would take that long to fix a few bugs in the beta system.

I really hope Kabam makes an announcement soon about the next round of beta testing. It would awesome if they provide us with a timeline of all the champions who are going to get buffed over the course of the year.
    734 views, still no answer
  • KiLL_RaLpHKiLL_RaLpH Posts: 12
    Interested on this topic as a 5* Carnage (dup) owner here. Hope the champ gets the deserved buff for him. Really close to no use in todays meta. I experienced facing Blade in arena with my Carnage the experience totally sux the mutation mechanic is being cancelled out by Danger Sense. 😧😧😧
    I’m guessing the next buff will be Hulkbuster because he was added into the featured 5 Star crystal and there has been some speculation about it.
    SKK65 wrote: »
    There were two champs I was hyped for before they were released. One became a champ that everybody and their mother wants, attempted him as a 5*(Seatin had 300K 5* shards just for him), and if they got him, they were really happy.
    The other is my favorite SpiderMan character(yes, even more than the friendly neighborhood Spidey himself). He is not very good in this game. He's red and black, it took Venom and Spidey to take him down, he's a crazy person with his blood as the venom, and not one soul wants to pull him.
    The former is Blade and the latter is Carnage.
    My dream team up of Blade, Ghost Rider, Carnage, Wolverine, and Punisher can happen in this game(if I can at least PULL Ghost Rider), but unfortunately Carnage needs a buff BADLY. Kabam said they would buff him this year. I really hope they do. I really hope they make him not only good, but GOD TIER.

I agree, he shouldn’t just become decent, he should become god tier level
    @Kabam Miike , an answer would be very helpful
    Thank you!
    Any updates on this? It has been 2 months since you last updated us and you said that you wanted to do beta tests regularly! @Kabam Miike
    I am very thankful that Kabam Vydious responded to the Carnage buff update, but can we get an update on beta tests as a whole?

Thank you!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • We don't have any new information to share on the Beta system at the moment but will let everyone know as soon as we do.
  • Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    War Machine is already annoying enough as a defender, thanks god he isn't available as a 5 star. I don't think he needs any buff.
    About the others not sure if I want them buffed maybe Hulkbuster and Colossus because they are so damn bad. There will always be some better champs and some worse ones.
    I think the buff to Cage and Red Hulk was necessary because the whole science class was mostly trash and getting a Science gem after labyrinth was a real nightmare for me, there was no-one worthy beside Quake and maybe Hulk. Now every class has some really good champs and they are more balanced.
    We don't have any new information to share on the Beta system at the moment but will let everyone know as soon as we do.

Thank you for your answer, Kabam Zibiit. I hope there is a new round of buffs coming soon!
    Priority List for Buffs

-Colossus
    -Kamala Khan
    -Carnage
    -Groot
    -Hulkbuster
    -Iron Patriot
    -She-Hulk

There are many more, but these stand out to me as obvious buffs!
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    We don't have any new information to share on the Beta system at the moment but will let everyone know as soon as we do.

please sooner than later. would breathe life back into the game and also keep it fresh too
    I thought Kabam Miike said that they hoped to frequently buff old champions (and Carnage, as said last year) and there has not been any word on future champion buffs since January/February! I am just respectfully asking for input and please don’t close this thread because we are just sharing our thoughts and ideas! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Venom and carnage will most likely be the next set to get reworked.
    Venom and carnage will most likely be the next set to get reworked.

Hopefully
    Colossus should apply concussion in some way and have a few other immunities

Also, better damage or a way to increase his damage