**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why give some better then others? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Cristalman wrote: »
    So for some players it’s a t4b, for others t4c and for the less lucky an ultimate cristal with a beautifull 3*.
    I had the 3*, tomorrow I’ll left my alliance and I’ll play solo without spending any dollar more.
    To give a 3 star to players like me playing since decembre 2014 something like 7 ours a day, it’s the worse insult you could do .
    So farewell Kabam

Good man. Stop rewarding them for bad behavior. There's more to life and the complaints really fall on deaf ears.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Garage. Way to piss off the community again. This is like the 4* gem all over again.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I really don’t get why they’d poke the bear. The game is already riddled with bugs and contempt. But hey, lets just amplifying that by picking and choosing random people to get different tiers of rewards while others get nothing. As i always say, the rich and the nonrich with no self control will keep splurging on this game, so even though i and others are no longer spending they dont care.
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    For all the talk of not wanting to imbalance the game I fail to see how giving freebies to random players is not doing exactly that?

For the record this is the 3rd wave of freebies I know of where I have not gotten anything. Another player I know got goodies twice.
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    It’s so obvious that with all the maintenance emergency , the broken parry and such. Kabam gave these rewards to some and not others for the soul reason to switch the focus on the players and to get them to argue and fight amongst themselves. They know it is wrong and they get the jollies off doing this to the base players. They don’t care and could care less , it takes the focus off the “broken” game. No one should be surprised of their actions anymore.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    I got the ultimate crystal I wish I could give it back
  • kmbell81kmbell81 Posts: 47
    edited May 2018
    This is not in Compensation for anything. Occasionally, different gifts will be made available to different players, but this is not in compensation for the issues that you have been having with Game Outages lately.

When you give some people gifts and ignore others in such an arbitrary manner people are going to be upset. Especially when people are getting free T4CC that will give them a slight leg up. It is a tone deaf approach that many in the community find offensive. The level of trust the community has for the game team is already low actions like this only erode the level of trust further.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Depends how good this "free gift" is.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I didn't receive the gift either. Been playing for just about 3 years and have never received one of these free gifts. Not here to complain, just bringing this fact up just in case you guys keep track of who hasn't ever received a free class t4.......... this guy right here lol
  • tyozikkatyozikka Posts: 2
    Why did not I receive the gift from kabam all my friends received less me. Why did not I receive it?
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Total garbage.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s random. That’s all there is to it
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    ultimate crystal for my main acount, second account nothing

Same here
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It’s random. That’s all there is to it

Problem is it feels random like the way Widow evades on steroids when the AI plays her, but when you get behind the wheel...

That’s just a playful way to illustrate my point: I don’t care about the prizes, but why actively court mistrust and ill will?

Dr. Zola
  • tyozikkatyozikka Posts: 2
    I did not receive anything because only I did not receive it. several friends of mine have received
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Considering I got nothing, I would have had no idea about it if it wasn't for this thread.
  • DXSDXS Posts: 1
    I've got nothing. You know what? I think I've spent too much in this game. From now on I'm strictly f2p. Thanks Kabam for saving me hundreds $$$ each month!
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    edited May 2018
    I don't get, and don't agree with the "random" gifting.
    Not upset about it or anything, it just seems petty. Seriously petty.
    To the guy who decided to hit the "send random players gifts" button, it's just that.. a button.

There is absolutely no difference from sending ALL players a random gift, to sending SOME random players random gifts on Kabam's end.. It's probably a toggle, or a true/false statement in the code.
    But to lots of your players, random gifts to random players makes you look stingy, or like you're playing favorites.
    To be honest, I'll never believe it's truly random unless I've seen it in an official statement. Something that Kabam puts its name on, that guarantees there's no quiet subtext, qualifiers, or developer submitted names that are thrown in the mix.
    Short of that, or seeing the code - I'll form my own opinion, as will most of the rest of your player base.

My vote would be to axe the random gifting completely, unless the toggle is set to 'ALL'. But votes and voices often go unheard in Kabam's halls, so I'll settle for jotting it down here. ;)
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    So glad you posed this question in the way that if you vote yes you seem like a good person, but vote no and you suck.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Kabam can do what they want, it is their game, after all
This discussion has been closed.