**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with phone

So my account was banned for terms violation either 3rd party software or account sharing and i know i don't share my account so how can i check to see if i accidently downloaded a 3rd party software? I legit haven't benefited from one and i don't know how to check if i have one or know how to remove it.

Comments

• Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    There is no "accidental" downloading, if you did it, you most definitely would know
    They can tell by ip if you have been account sharing, the main share nono is for wars.

If you bought the account, that alone breaks TOS, and it may also have botted champs aka have 4* rol Champs or LoL Ultron. On that note, buying accounts, some people sell.. Then report, it's a very crooked business
  • Options
    FlazkyFlazky Posts: 8
    That can't be the case because i was banned and have no clue why and cannot get a answer. I stopped playing for a few days tried to log on and had 108 hours left on a ban.
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    We're you acting a fool on global? Trust they don't ban for "nothing"
  • Options
    FlazkyFlazky Posts: 8
    I never even spoke in global. I didn't really speak to anyone at all.
  • Options
    Hi Flazky.

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.