**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Building a team to fight Thanos, who should I bring?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
I've got a handful of options, but am looking to see who gives me my best chance to beat Thanos.

Current Roster:
5* R4 Blade (unduped)
6* R1 Yondu (Unduped)
5* R3 Voodoo (Sig 40)
5* R3 Hood (unduped)
5* R3 Nightcrawler (unduped)
5* R3 Drax (unduped) - can take him to R4 if needed

4* 5/50 and awakened: Medusa, Stark Spiderman, Gwenpool, Arch Angel, Quake, Hyperion, Kingpin, Guillotine, Iceman, X-23, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Starlord, and Vision

I also have the option to take either Thor (Ragnarok) or Luke Cage to R5 if needed.

Based on the videos I've seen for this it seems that most of my 4* champs are good options, but not much on my 5/6* options beyond Blade potentially "breaking" Thanos' power gain mechanics.

I was leaning towards a team like GP, Hype, Ice, Switch, and X23 but maybe swapping one out for LC.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I am still practicing and figuring out the fight myself...but there is a great vid of someone taking the 1st Uncollected Thanos from 100% to 2% health in one run with a 4* 5/50 Archangel.

https://youtu.be/UvfqC12tAOQ
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Bring units... That's all... Lots of units
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    For uncollected, Stun champs are good, hulk, stark spidey, gwenpool. But it requires mostly skill. A lot of evading, waiting for his aura, degenerate, the death stone. Then there’s the intercepting unless you use an avenger. Cause the 3rd sp is an insta kill. Bring your big damage champs would make it quicker though.
    I used stark spidey, gwenpool, medusa, red hulk and ghost rider. All 4* maxed accept gwenpool is r4.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I don't have hulk but i think he is one of the best options. The way thanos' power works, stun chaining will be one of the best strats above 40% health. Additionally, hulk is tagged as avenger, and increases damage on lost health, so he will be good in the endgame as well. Gwenpool and iceman also great, because they can survive sp3 without needing to intercept. Using starlord right at the beginning can bring him to around 30% (for me). and then blade, don't worry about the power gain because you won't have danger sense without ghost rider
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @taojay1 I was even tempted to bring my 3* GR just for the Blade synergy.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    LC, GP, hulk, and SL would probably do you the best

I recommend watching seatin’s in-depth guides on thanos. Very informative
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Bring a bleed immune for second thanos
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I haven't attempted myself but I'm thinking to use Hulk and just use lvl 1 revive and smash just like how I did for Collector.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I used blade with gr synergy despite the fact that thanos gets more power, surprisingly, gr actually turned out to be quite useful against the second thanos below 30% as if you manage to get the regen as one of the last judgements, you can chain combos with intercepts and eat sp3s until the regen ends
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’ve found some odd champs that help

Hulk makes it easy to revive without potions

Hela has an L3 that if used properly can decimate the insane titan

Stark Spider can make him use earlier specials

Star Lord, Witch and AA can all make minced meat out of him fairly quickly
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    Bring the Blade, that's it......
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Gwenpool for sure, if you’re not confident in your intercepting. For the third phase, just dash in right after the animation, land 5 hits, evade like a mofo, eat an SP3, and repeat. Heroes never die!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Gwenpool for sure, if you’re not confident in your intercepting. For the third phase, just dash in right after the animation, land 5 hits, evade like a mofo, eat an SP3, and repeat. Heroes never die!

It doesn't apply just to gwenpool
    Any avenger would also but great
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Ended up going with Stark, Blade, Yondu, Luke Cage, and Voodoo. Took down the Master version with 4 team revives.

Really not looking forward to Uncollected version despite 100% exploring the rest for almost 0 cost.