**Login Issues - Update**
Summoners experiencing error messages during login, we have been manually navigating around the issue for each player; you should be able to log in again!
We will be releasing a hot fix in the next day or two to resolve the issue entirely.

Non-alliance Social Chat?

While my alliance is great for teamwork, progression, and major news discussion, the line chat can get pretty dead. Is there any line chat out there separate from an alliance that is active?

Comments

  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Not sure about Line but I'm pretty sure there's a MCOC discord server out there.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,972 Guardian
    There's a few line chats for different things. I moved on from some of them, but they are out there.
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    There's a few line chats for different things. I moved on from some of them, but they are out there.

    Can you list a few for me to check into?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,972 Guardian
    Finlynnd wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    There's a few line chats for different things. I moved on from some of them, but they are out there.

    Can you list a few for me to check into?

    It has really begun to be a who-knows-who thing. Try the 'mcoc concierge' for their general chat
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Finlynnd wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    There's a few line chats for different things. I moved on from some of them, but they are out there.

    Can you list a few for me to check into?

    It has really begun to be a who-knows-who thing. Try the 'mcoc concierge' for their general chat

    Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.